Outdoor Grandma Roody, and Eek's new Homestead Thread.

Woa, what a stinck must this garden produce! I know it's legal at yours, but that smell of this garden must be noticed in your neighbourhood to everybody without problems? Wished i could:crying:

:bighug: you were reading my mind guys! :rofl: .... I'm ticked that whole last post I did was lost in the server snafu,...:doh:

:jawdrop: *clank* -- Holy poop tea Batsman, it's Eek and Roots outdoor marionette bud-puppet theater! :woohoo1: :clapper: :crying: .... just outstanding my friends, my jaw is sitting in a pool of drool,....
What are you feeding them, other budding plants? :rofl: The production is amazing guys, some of the tops look like green highway safety cones! :vibe: ....and still not tapping into the fans much, their condition is crazy good this deep into flowering,... yes please to a yard "legend" and labeling, I can hardly see any landmarks to figure who I'm looking at, it's all obscured!
How far from done are the C+2.0's? Mine is basically done, just cleansing and drying out now, for weekend chopping,... very fast, like 5 weeks! ..can't wait to see what they look like now,..unless I'm seeing them and not recognizing ... Trainwreck's are beastly as predicted,.....:headbang:

Man -O-Man .:worship:..:slap::slap::drool:
:bravo: Hell yeah now that's a garden :d5:

Woa, what a stinck must this garden produce! I know it's legal at yours, but that smell of this garden must be noticed in your neighbourhood to everybody without problems? Wished i could:crying:
It smells Wonderful! but don't really notice when we are around it all day. Yesterday, I went shopping, and could smell cannabis in a few spots between towns (we can see some too!).
And when I came home, I got that lovely aroma as soon as I got here.
This is our first year here so :shrug:
From what I understand, as long as they are out of sight, they are fine. If there is a complaint, they can come out and check your plant count, but there shouldn't be a problem...I hope.
:jawdrop: *clank* -- Holy poop tea Batsman, it's Eek and Roots outdoor marionette bud-puppet theater! :woohoo1: :clapper: :crying: .... just outstanding my friends, my jaw is sitting in a pool of drool,....
What are you feeding them, other budding plants? :rofl:
They Do look like puppets :headbang: The buds are so big, the branches can't hold them up! Especially when it rains or we have wind. The wind is the worst..sustained wind at 20 mph with gusts at 35 - 40 mph really makes them dance!
yes please to a yard "legend" and labeling, I can hardly see any landmarks to figure who I'm looking at, it's all obscured!
How far from done are the C+2.0's? Mine is basically done, just cleansing and drying out now, for weekend chopping,... very fast, like 5 weeks! ..can't wait to see what they look like now,..unless I'm seeing them and not recognizing ... Trainwreck's are beastly as predicted,.....:headbang:
We usually take pictures together, but right now are on a weird schedule...someone is on watch 24/7 :shooty:
So I'm really anxious for harvest.
Speaking of Harvest. Your girls look great! :drool:
Give a :bighug:to K for me please!
So glad you are able to grow at home now! :yay:

Super impressive @Eekman and @Root !
I'm surprised the vegetable garden did as well as it did. This was a good year for everything but peppers (or maybe it was us :shrug:).
I'll try to get pictures today...the garden is winding down...Fall is here, cool nights and warm days.
The corn stalks are down, I need to clean up the cucumber... and tomatoes are a mess! lol
However...the beans are coming in now (yummy!), we have cherry tomatoes, watermelons, cantaloupe and pumpkins still going. Ohh! and carrots!
I think I just talked myself into working in the garden all day...:crying:

:smokeit:

Back