Outdoor Grandma Roody, and Eek's new Homestead Thread.

Wow you guys don't waste any time getting the grow on.... Looking good! This looks like a fun place to hang around if you're not full up already:pass:

I'm still relatively new here on afn, So I doubt you recognize my name, But congrats on the successful, and drama free move.
Didn't forget the toaster did you?

:bighug: :smokeout: :bighug: ... :cooldance::woohoo::cooldance: Eek and Root! I love how the place is coming together so fast - :d5:.... It's a wonderful sight my friends,... did you build my apt. yet? :rofl: ...Oh man, the yard, the gardens, the toys (Eek your expression is priceless on that JD tractor!), the killer new grill, the foods,....the small hillside of soil :rofl:,... and of course the happy hounds! Marley is such a cute doggie :biggrin:....
....So what's the plan mate, you're fencing in the canna' garden? Niiiiiice,.... :thumbsup:.... digging the list of strains being run! I'm so glad you were able to recover some of personal crosses,... tell me about EekOG and the Aussie SnL#8's :eyebrows:..... I'm looking forward to seeing your good works in the auto crosses too! White Tooth, very enticing, as I love a good Sweet Tooth.... that 501st sounds fantastic! ...also stoked to see the C+2.0 run outside.... Are those Affy's a landrace strain? :woohoo1:

Wow you guys don't waste any time getting the grow on.... Looking good! This looks like a fun place to hang around if you're not full up already:pass:

:smokeout:

I'm still relatively new here on afn, So I doubt you recognize my name, But congrats on the successful, and drama free move.
Didn't forget the toaster did you?
Thank you @Dichoti
Nice to meet you and hope to see you around!
:pass:

:bighug: :smokeout: :bighug: ... :cooldance::woohoo::cooldance: Eek and Root! I love how the place is coming together so fast - :d5:.... It's a wonderful sight my friends,... did you build my apt. yet? :rofl: ...Oh man, the yard, the gardens, the toys (Eek your expression is priceless on that JD tractor!), the killer new grill, the foods,....the small hillside of soil :rofl:,... and of course the happy hounds! Marley is such a cute doggie :biggrin:....
....So what's the plan mate, you're fencing in the canna' garden? Niiiiiice,.... :thumbsup:.... digging the list of strains being run! I'm so glad you were able to recover some of personal crosses,... tell me about EekOG and the Aussie SnL#8's :eyebrows:..... I'm looking forward to seeing your good works in the auto crosses too! White Tooth, very enticing, as I love a good Sweet Tooth.... that 501st sounds fantastic! ...also stoked to see the C+2.0 run outside.... Are those Affy's a landrace strain? :woohoo1:

Hey Waira! :bighug:
It's lots of hard work...but a labor of Love. The hidden garden fence is almost done and some of the soil will go in a neighborhood veggie garden.
did you build my apt. yet?
IMG_4665.JPG
Mossy hut.jpg

May need a little work :pighug:
Seriously, you have a standing invitation to come out anytime! :bighug:

And Thank you so much for the House Warming gift!
Not sure which ones we picked...Eek knows

and of course the happy hounds! Marley is such a cute doggie :biggrin:....
She was raised to be a Garden Puppy
IMG_0195.JPG

:bighug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey TheMongol, not sure how many we had, but we have 15 Autos, since repotted. And we have 34 photos going, I have a few for breeding, and some will be culled. I have few I need to regenerate. I don't know if I mentioned how I lost some strains, and friend sent some back to me, but I only had seven of each. Well six of the Eek's OG, and 5 of the Aussie SnL #8's popped, which will allow me to get more of these back into the flow. I also have a friends Grape Cheese Hash Plant F-1 we are working out the mildew problem. I also have two auto's The White Frost and the White Tooth. I am hoping for a couple of nice auto's I can work with, without too much headache. I have few femmed seeds, two Sweet Trainwreck autos, and two white widow autos. Also femmed Cheese, 2 Trainwrecks, 3 501'st OG from Reserve Privada, a Sour Deisel from RP as well. An OG Kush, 2 Critical + 2.0's,

7 Afghani's popped (I think), I am hoping these guys will be able to handle this mile high elevation. People use shades here to keep the hot sun from being too much of a problem.

Here is my method for watering sproutlets...

View attachment 887885 View attachment 887886 View attachment 887887

Then you don't have to worry about damaging the plant, but you should still use care, so as to not disrupt the soil.

These are the auto's we uppotted today. IMO, when you uppot auto's do it on day 7or so, so the roots aren't bound yet.

View attachment 887888 View attachment 887889 View attachment 887890 View attachment 887891 View attachment 887892
canna nursery brings smiles!

hey W, bet they have a spare dog house:crying:

Back