Outdoor Grandma Roody, and Eek's new Homestead Thread.

You had to mention the neighbors!

images

Haha, some nice garden you have,but how many cups have ya done and all outdoors? Finally growing under the sun fun beginns!:pass::bighug:

Hey TheMongol, not sure how many we had, but we have 15 Autos, since repotted. And we have 34 photos going, I have a few for breeding, and some will be culled. I have few I need to regenerate. I don't know if I mentioned how I lost some strains, and friend sent some back to me, but I only had seven of each. Well six of the Eek's OG, and 5 of the Aussie SnL #8's popped, which will allow me to get more of these back into the flow. I also have a friends Grape Cheese Hash Plant F-1 we are working out the mildew problem. I also have two auto's The White Frost and the White Tooth. I am hoping for a couple of nice auto's I can work with, without too much headache. I have few femmed seeds, two Sweet Trainwreck autos, and two white widow autos. Also femmed Cheese, 2 Trainwrecks, 3 501'st OG from Reserve Privada, a Sour Deisel from RP as well. An OG Kush, 2 Critical + 2.0's,

7 Afghani's popped (I think), I am hoping these guys will be able to handle this mile high elevation. People use shades here to keep the hot sun from being too much of a problem.

Here is my method for watering sproutlets...

IMG_5219.JPG
IMG_5220.JPG
IMG_5221.JPG

Then you don't have to worry about damaging the plant, but you should still use care, so as to not disrupt the soil.

These are the auto's we uppotted today. IMO, when you uppot auto's do it on day 7or so, so the roots aren't bound yet.

IMG_5222.JPG
IMG_5223.JPG
IMG_5224.JPG
IMG_5225.JPG
IMG_5226.JPG

:bighug:
Haha, nice strain collection and an Eek's OG:smoking:
Looks like we do the same amount of autos and photos this year outdoors, what a shame i have to do it the guerrila style and illegal while you have plenty space in your garden and grow legal, lots of work you both are doing and a lot of effort gain a outstanding harvest:pass:

High Guys,

Great journal. Nice pics. Especially like the construction process pics. But then, one does like to get high!!

Looks like a well thought-out process. The beginnings of a professional budmaster. I'm jealous,lol.

Back