Grow Mediums Gorilla glue by sanguine

Ok.. you can see if they need it I suppose..

I'll do what El Scousio says tho cos he'll rob my house if I don't. [emoji51]
And why the fook would I rob your mud hut for you scousist [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] when I'm running dwc I use calmag from the start just never needed to with coco don't know why haven't got a fecking clue and sang plants looking spot on dude [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

And why the fook would I rob your mud hut for you scousist [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] when I'm running dwc I use calmag from the start just never needed to with coco don't know why haven't got a fecking clue and sang plants looking spot on dude [emoji106]

Kinell... the walls have ears round here Sanger.. I thought we were having a private conversation.. [emoji848]

Fookin eavesdroppers!

Cheers wile theyre liking the new lights so far- any more parts ordered for your build?
Nooooo not yet sang it will probably be next month my lads 18th then 7 days later my daughters 8th I'm fookin tapped out thank fook I don't have to buy weed [emoji23] [emoji23]

Kinell... the walls have ears round here Sanger.. I thought we were having a private conversation.. [emoji848]

Fookin eavesdroppers!
Ohhhhh get you put your claws away princess [emoji73] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
89680f0b720233221eeb9233bab1558c.jpg

Back