Sorry to hear this mate it is never good to lose only 1 plant but the whole crop is not the best news and I can certainly understand your frustration :pass:

Again never good to lose a crop. If you want to try bubba kush auto again let me know and I'll see if we can sort a fresh 5 seed pack out to get you back in your feet and another chance to run the bubba :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..
Yea mate they were shaping up to be really decent plants but as forrest gump said shit happens.
Thats very kind of you to offer mate. I will definately run bubbas again soon

Yea mate they were shaping up to be really decent plants but as forrest gump said shit happens.
Thats very kind of you to offer mate. I will definately run bubbas again soon

Let me know when you want mate and I'll get some sent your way to compensate this poor grow :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Update time- its now day 16 for these ladies
They seem happy with my usuall feed schedule- im keeping the light close and have it on 600w already trying to keep them from stretching and getting out of control like the last grow.View attachment 758026 View attachment 758027
View attachment 758031
View attachment 758029
Cheers for looking in
:pass:
mate do you count day 1 as first day above ground? those are bigger than my a/u at that age and mines is bigger than tangs. just checked and im even bigger than ganjamotos kilo one was at that age. thought i was doing quite well untill now but theres obviously still room for improvement lol.

Yea bud day 1 is when they break above ground- i nearly always get a good fast start in the wilma- but remember those are only 11 litre pots so they might look bigger in pics.
Roots grow through the pebbles real fast i had roots right through the bottom of pots in less than 2 weeks with auto ultimates

Thought I'd take a few minutes to catch up on the doings of bother Sang. Imagine my surprise to read of the failure of a complete Wilma grow. My condolences You're right shit does happen. But perhaps this experience could inspire some budding (pun intended) entrepreneur to develop a means to automate light height adjustment.

That's awesome customer service. Thumbs up all the way

Just trying my best mate to help the community and rectify the situation the best I can. This was not like our genetics so we feel it only correct to replace the bad genetics :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

@Brew712 dinafem are all about the growers- their genetics and service are always top class

@Duckster glad to see you back around brother! Yea it was a lack of communication as much as anything- but the show rolls on!

@Dinafem-Mark it was complete human error that ruined the grow- no fault of dinafem genetics at all.
My buddy left for a few days with the keys to the grow room and they stretched into the hps light and fried themselves- the light should have been raised.
But i will grow 4 bubba kush again and i'll be aiming for 1.5lb of dry bud :thumbsup:

@Brew712 dinafem are all about the growers- their genetics and service are always top class

@Duckster glad to see you back around brother! Yea it was a lack of communication as much as anything- but the show rolls on!

@Dinafem-Mark it was complete human error that ruined the grow- no fault of dinafem genetics at all.
My buddy left for a few days with the keys to the grow room and they stretched into the hps light and fried themselves- the light should have been raised.
But i will grow 4 bubba kush again and i'll be aiming for 1.5lb of dry bud :thumbsup:

Will be looking forward to the bubba grow mate. Human error can be disastrous :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Back