Bad news guys had to pull the bubbas. The mate whos house im using went away on a 4 day trip. He was meant to leave me a key but took it with him.
He said dont worry the res is full, i said there hitting stretch pretty hard did you raise the lights? Whole grow fucking fried had to bin them.
Sorry to anyone who was following the thread
Sorry about your misfortune sang! :pass:

I got my new weather station set up today, happily running on Weather Underground. It's somewhere in amongst the pic I've put on my thread of current temps over here. Love that sort of gadget! :thumbsup:
my weather station, Old Man Mt, locally know as the weather maker
P1040901.JPG

Bad news guys had to pull the bubbas. The mate whos house im using went away on a 4 day trip. He was meant to leave me a key but took it with him.
He said dont worry the res is full, i said there hitting stretch pretty hard did you raise the lights? Whole grow fucking fried had to bin them.
man O man! I feel blessed to have a life style don't take me away from the grow. Nothing to do but plant again. Smoking some rainbow moonstone, here

I can't like this post sang. So sorry to hear it mate, what an arse ache.

If he's got the new grow at his place, get a spare key sorted NOW so it can never happen again! :pass::bighug:

damn bro sorry to hear that! wow i dont know how i would take that!:gassy1:

Sorry to hear this mate it is never good to lose only 1 plant but the whole crop is not the best news and I can certainly understand your frustration :pass:

Again never good to lose a crop. If you want to try bubba kush auto again let me know and I'll see if we can sort a fresh 5 seed pack out to get you back in your feet and another chance to run the bubba :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Back