Grow Mediums Gorilla glue by sanguine

grabbed a chair to enjoy your grow sanguine..nice set up you got there mate..i have the older wilma( the first one)..you can get nice yields if you know what you doing but am fed up with it cause it was too much to clean it..how to you empty your res ??pump??the last time i used mine, at the end of the cycle i had pythium..so, it is in the cupboard now..have you used autopot??because , i am ready to order them.is it better than wilma??

grabbed a chair to enjoy your grow sanguine..nice set up you got there mate..i have the older wilma( the first one)..you can get nice yields if you know what you doing but am fed up with it cause it was too much to clean it..how to you empty your res ??pump??the last time i used mine, at the end of the cycle i had pythium..so, it is in the cupboard now..have you used autopot??because , i am ready to order them.is it better than wilma??

Cheers man- i use sm90 in my res and have never had any root rot issues- grown over 40 plants using this system now. It helps keep the res clean too.
I use the nutrient pump to empty the res. Only empty qnd clean it 2 maybe 3 times during a grow.
Never used qutopots myself but theyre a great system for sure man.

@A-Train so far so good :thumbsup:

Hey sang I've been thinking about installing drip irrigation for my next coco grow and I already use SM-90 to help with soil friction and whatnot. So how much do you use per gallon? I generally use 1 - 1.5 per gallon, depending on if I need to raise the ph a tad. :pass:

I am confident that you will find AutoCOBs or other COBs and the Amare LED/COB lights already cited to be among both your best and cost-effective options. If you want to stick with aging LED technology, there are many good options there, but these will simply run hot, suck power, be noisy, etc. compared to COBs, besides costing more.

Perhaps, consider AutoCOBs (see cobshop.net), say a set of 4. For what you get, pure performance (PAR) per buck, I can't think of anything that will beat them. Most other options that will give you high quality performance and results will likely cost 2x as much or more. And besides doing a good job with the plants, with COBs you get bonuses of less heat, electricity use, no noise/fans, and each can be independently positioned.

Back