Grow Mediums Gorilla glue by sanguine

yaaaaayyy!! get a key cut!!! now!!
haha glad your back brother. i like the look of the wilma. i further like the idea of a cob for each plant. i dont know a lot about lighting but this seems to be the way forward apparently. im an led man and want to upgrade to some form of cob (amare 450) next grow so i will be watching avidly.... from the sidelines... in that creeepy way that church goers find offensive. kinda one eye half closed, mouth furled up, nodding in quiet approval as if i think im some kind of gangsta. a bit like that geeky white guy from the 'offspring' video.
"everything he lacks, he makes up in denial!..."
that one lol

haha glad your back brother. i like the look of the wilma. i further like the idea of a cob for each plant. i dont know a lot about lighting but this seems to be the way forward apparently. im an led man and want to upgrade to some form of cob (amare 450) next grow so i will be watching avidly.... from the sidelines... in that creeepy way that church goers find offensive. kinda one eye half closed, mouth furled up, nodding in quiet approval as if i think im some kind of gangsta. a bit like that geeky white guy from the 'offspring' video.
that one lol
The 450 is a beast... you will LOVE it

Hey guys back with another grow, wasnt even sure about journaling this grow after having to bin the last grow but fuck it here we go!
Wilma system- 11litre pots- clay pebbles
Gen hydro nutes but ive got new lighting.
Picked up 4 50w cobs from ebay for a bargain. Lets see if 200w of cob can live up to the hype and equal or better what 600w hps usually does.

Heres the little uns
View attachment 772578 View attachment 772579 View attachment 772580 View attachment 772581
Just under 1 cob for the first few days, going to hang the other 3 over the weekend.
Again im doing this grow in a mates spare room so will try to update once a week- and yes he has been warned no more holidays.

Anyway whos watching?.... cough cough tag whore
@FastBuds @Wile e Peyote @scally420 @Eclectic Elle @Vlad The Inhaler @Itisi @tripaholic88 @A-Train @auto noob @sour.b @Sensi Jay @2Stoned2Care @Bunny @Slater @Unique @EvilScotsman @Need4Weed @autobeast @Red Rupert @Corgy @Coffee&Kush @Gatorbackbob

Hey great to see you bud!! Good luck on your grow!

Hey sang, you'll love the cobs I'm sure. I'm subbed.

One note of warning - my girls get 4ml of mono cal and 4ml of mono mag PER LITRE and they seem to be thriving - no deficiencies. You may get away with less, but they eat their way through it and no mistake! I started off lower, 1ml of each I think but moved up to the present 4ml of each within a couple of weeks.

What are the cobs drawing at the wall? Mine are turned full up and are between 45 and 47 watts each. I have two in my 120x80 tent, and one in my 2x2.

@Need4Weed and @Unique sorry guys it was private seller one off kinda thing!
He originally bought 2 from a company in spain then got parts and made another 2 the same. Worked out at just over £50 each delivered.

Thanks bud along fer the ride
Cheers bud

:pass:

im subbed as always sang!:d5:
you will love the gorilla glue!:pass:
Thanks trip been watching grow out all this fastbuds gear and needed to give it another go only ever grown the g14 but it was a nice strain to grow
that one lol
Im only learning about leds too mate- but if you can use less power and heat and get the same results its time to bin the old tech. If i had the spare cash i would buy a 450.
He asked for a 13 but they drew a 31
Thanks for the tag man! I'll ride along!
:pass::vibes:
Welcome along brother
Subbed up like a Jimmy John's Sandwich.. loving that gorilla glue gear
Cheers for the sub brew :thumbsup:
Hey great to see you bud!! Good luck on your grow!
Thanks for looking in 912 my friend
Hey sang, you'll love the cobs I'm sure. I'm subbed.

One note of warning - my girls get 4ml of mono cal and 4ml of mono mag PER LITRE and they seem to be thriving - no deficiencies. You may get away with less, but they eat their way through it and no mistake! I started off lower, 1ml of each I think but moved up to the present 4ml of each within a couple of weeks.

What are the cobs drawing at the wall? Mine are turned full up and are between 45 and 47 watts each. I have two in my 120x80 tent, and one in my 2x2.
My cobs arent dimmable elle- i have no way of checking wall draw either. Must buy a watt meter.
Cheers for the cal mag tip ill add extra for sure

Back