Grow Mediums Gorilla glue by sanguine

Sang is the man! [emoji106]

1ml a litre cal and mag @Wile e Peyote ? Jeeeeezuss! Mine have had 4ml a litre for a while and I've just had to up it to 6ml... :crying:
Then I would hazard a guess something else is a miss what calmag do you use [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Canna mono, so separate. Both bottles in date. I've nearly gone through a litre of each since I started growing back here...
Canna mono is 15%calcium it's strong shit are you using the magnesium as well I'm using an old bottle of botancare calmag plus that only has 3.25%calcium and I'm only using that at 1 ml per ltr

Canna mono is 15%calcium it's strong shit are you using the magnesium as well I'm using an old bottle of botancare calmag plus that only has 3.25%calcium and I'm only using that at 1 ml per ltr
Yes I am, pretty much equal quantities of each. Not sure how like humans plants are but I know humans need plenty of mag to utilise the calcium...

Yes I am, pretty much equal quantities of each. Not sure how like humans plants are but I know humans need plenty of mag to utilise the calcium...
I've never used that much elle max dose is 2 ml per ltr on the calcium mono and the magnesium has 7 % strength the calmag plus only has 1.25 % magnesium in it no wonder your running out I'm still waiting to use my new bottles

Back