Grow Mediums Gorilla glue by sanguine

No i havent even tested the draw. Must pick myself up a smart meter
I know yours aren't quite the same as mine, but it's fair to say mine only pull 45-48 watts each. They're all different, even though each one uses the same parts. It must be something to do with the drivers. There's an adjustable screw which you turn up to the fullest on each one before assembly - there must be fractional differences there is all I can think for mine.

Yea that makes sense. Mine were already assembled so who knows.
I'll order a smart meter from amazon do the 15 quid jobs read accurately or is it better to buy a more expensive one

Yea that makes sense. Mine were already assembled so who knows.
I'll order a smart meter from amazon do the 15 quid jobs read accurately or is it better to buy a more expensive one
I just bought a cheap one off flea Bay dude and my 150 panels pull 150 from the wall [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Day 71 the end is near for these girls
Just a couple pics this time cuz they loom the same as last week!
salt_20170908_213959_756.jpg
salt_20170908_213937_819.jpg
salt_20170908_213903_273.jpg
salt_20170908_213856_254.jpg
salt_20170908_213949_256.jpg
salt_20170908_213909_665.jpg

You mean like a Sunpipe? Would the right spectrum get through? Would it be enough by itself or would it still need supplementing?
They have these really expensive tubu
If you get to play with the fibre optic stuff make sure you let us know! :thumbsup:

Hey @sanguine what distance are your lights at?
You mean like a Sunpipe? Would the right spectrum get through? Would it be enough by itself or would it still need supplementing?

If you get to play with the fibre optic stuff make sure you let us know! :thumbsup:

Hey @sanguine what distance are your lights at?
They have these really fancy skylights u can get at Menard's that are essentially a reflective tube with a clear plastic dome on top. They're just a window to the sunlight so spectrums etc are same . If u had an attic grow in the winter it would work great.. .... I doubt that I'll be able to tackle the fiber-optic bundle lights till spring But I've already started brainstorming .

Frosty goodness Sanguine. Hey get a Telos My man best bang for your buck. With the cobs as supplementary you will have buds as thick as my arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frosty goodness Sanguine. Hey get a Telos My man best bang for your buck. With the cobs as supplementary you will have buds as thick as my arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be a killer set up in a 4x4 bet the yeilds would be insane :thumbsup:
Would def try this when im growing at my own place again

Back