Grow Mediums Gorilla glue by sanguine

What lights u usually run @sanguine ? They look good and frosty for sure bro!!!!

I just switched to 700w Citi 1212s from 1000w hps in a 4x8. Everything looks good so far but I'm covering a larger area and more Plants..... I've got more power on hand if I need to bump it up some,but I'm gonna ride it out for awhile.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Hey brother i was running 600w hps before the switch- now its 200w citi 1212s . Doing well considering how little juice im running though

Cheers duck, not 100% sure but ive got a pack of sweet special its a discontinued strain from sweet seeds that im curious about

I running out a mix pck sweet seeds in small pots coz you get some crazy nice smoke but have all ways struggled to get any yield with sweet even to get them going? Can't figure it out , but the fact I keep trying says lots for the smoke you get, getting back to them lights coz I need to drop watts , sanctioned again lol eco and that's being on the sick, anyways , I been running mars 180 draw on 3 then burple 400 for 9 hrs alternate , they loving it, mixed spectrums plus mixed light timings the way to go with these cobs and that I think , discuss lol

@hairyman yea sweet seeds are known for quality great smelling/tasting bud but yeilds can be lacking although i grew their cream mandarin auto a few months back and averaged 6oz a plant and they were lovely dense buds.
As for lights yea im not sure what i will add to the mix- i think a mixed spectrum led would really help in my space like a 3-400w (200w actual draw) thats why i like the design of the amare 450. But it costs a grand

Aye they cost but you allreadyy got 200 cob add your 600 at lets say 6 hours a day even 12 , get some red cobs perhaps , what ever they sell is going to 'be out of date before you know it , we in a period of crazy techno increases in lightning look at what you have , tweak and add bits and sods, that amare is crazy hot but give it a twinkle of the eye it's dated , my 2 pence :thumbsup:

I think you can get 1212s in 2700k thats prob as red as they go. Might try and add two of them.
Originally planned to bulid two cob bars with 4 cobs each at 50 w 2 3000k and 2 4000k for a mixed spectrum.
Might be my next project :thumbsup:

I think you can get 1212s in 2700k thats prob as red as they go. Might try and add two of them.
Originally planned to bulid two cob bars with 4 cobs each at 50 w 2 3000k and 2 4000k for a mixed spectrum.
Might be my next project :thumbsup:

Looking forward to that project, :thumbsup: I been seeing teasers from people talking about red cobs :shrug: , ,, fibre. Optics are the way to go :biggrin: if only I worked for sky lol ,:coffee: , by the way it works but prohibitly expensive , Sun light for free :bighug:

It is free If only we could find a way to pipe it directly into the tent (of cab in my case). Come up with a way to do that and you will render all of the lights obsolete. lolol

@Duckster u have a valid concept!!! Massive fiber-optic cable plumber to a solar array with a combined focal point. I've long considered using the skylight tubes to do an attic grow......just too hot in my parts

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Back