Grow Mediums Gorilla glue by sanguine

Fiber optics are pretty much 100%effecient at transferring photons to a remote location......I happened to have a good friend in the fiber-optic industry,bet I can get my hands on scrap to play with....

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

@hairyman yea sweet seeds are known for quality great smelling/tasting bud but yeilds can be lacking although i grew their cream mandarin auto a few months back and averaged 6oz a plant and they were lovely dense buds.
As for lights yea im not sure what i will add to the mix- i think a mixed spectrum led would really help in my space like a 3-400w (200w actual draw) thats why i like the design of the amare 450. But it costs a grand

Great job in here man. And great to hear you had such success with the cream mandarine considering i just dropped a few...

@Duckster u have a valid concept!!! Massive fiber-optic cable plumber to a solar array with a combined focal point. I've long considered using the skylight tubes to do an attic grow......just too hot in my parts

Fiber optics are pretty much 100%effecient at transferring photons to a remote location......I happened to have a good friend in the fiber-optic industry,bet I can get my hands on scrap to play with....
You mean like a Sunpipe? Would the right spectrum get through? Would it be enough by itself or would it still need supplementing?

If you get to play with the fibre optic stuff make sure you let us know! :thumbsup:

Hey @sanguine what distance are your lights at?

Abput 12 inches now @Eclectic Elle
I think your buds compare in density and frost to mine.Perhaps mine just impressed me after the Tenerife grow and because I can't remember my last successful one under HPS. Are you certain they're pulling 200w, have you put a smart meter on them or something like?

Back