Indoor GBD's SuperSoil SuperTrial

No, I sure don't. Is that what you would like to see grown out?

It's Ripley's and Fantasmo, right?

yeah i just ordered some replacement pots for my current expansion buys so wanna do the BD soo bad but only got one and ill just do that in my soil so i know whats what is all.ill prolly re do one of the three Mephisto beans I need to get going on before too long.ill prolly try a toothless alien(toofXalien) as i call it and another one too i need to re do cuz of my trials with the LED.if im really really super lucky i can get this LED buy slapped together soon'ish. have to get a few less beans from Mitch buut, since i was able to get a small buy at amazon,some beans(not as many buut hey) and a new larger light?!shiit not a bad all around deal if ya ask me.and ill also be a noob under an LED predominant grow,soooo things will totally switch up on me.run nicer in summer though ,perfect time of yr for me to make the swap since i tend to have heat issues lol. a bit lesser now id imagine.so thats cool.anywho,Thanks guys.once i get my stuff and a cpl small things sorted ill be ready.:Sharing One:

I've got it. I'll do a Supernatural OG in a smaller pot and a Red Poison in a 5 gallon pot. Thanks, Trap!

Eyes, those Mars units look like they can't be beat as far as performance and price. I'll be looking at them for any future purchases too. I look forward to seeing you get everything sorted out.

Cheers!

Perfect! Cool! :)

7 Tyrone Specials Up and out of the root riots and potted up! 5-#5 EZ Roots pots with plain Humboldt Mix with air frames and 2-#5 EZ Roots with air frames with gbd's super mix up and running! 1 panel fired up, added a little H&G roots excelurator, voodoo juice and carboload with plain tap water. just a bit! to all pots, and some great white placed under the root riot cubes. Houston, we have liftoff!
Liftoff.jpg

yeah man,between this new light which'll run me 304 US dollars and free shipping in the US too.so it a great deal so i can still aquire some mephisto gear,a newer better muuuch needed larger light and some new pots.ideally i still a cpl hundred bucks or three to order from amazon for the rest of my upgrades..all in due corse lol!! it'll all work out awesome.Im just sorry i dont do ****** so i could save 10 bucks..? eh,10 bucks aint that much of a discount imho.less than 10 i think..eh dont matter.its gonna be a great light ..I kinda feel it.but again I still need to learn a new lighting system so my first cpl grows im sure will be off some.but Im looking forward to the challenge too.new gear and dbl the plants..SWEEET!!:Sharing One:

7 Tyrone Specials Up and out of the root riots and potted up! 5-#5 EZ Roots pots with plain Humboldt Mix with air frames and 2-#5 EZ Roots with air frames with gbd's super mix up and running! 1 panel fired up, added a little H&G roots excelurator, voodoo juice and carboload with plain tap water. just a bit! to all pots, and some great white placed under the root riot cubes. Houston, we have liftoff!
View attachment 433452

I love setting that cube down into a little pile of Great White :) GAME ON!

yeah man,between this new light which'll run me 304 US dollars and free shipping in the US too.so it a great deal so i can still aquire some mephisto gear,a newer better muuuch needed larger light and some new pots.ideally i still a cpl hundred bucks or three to order from amazon for the rest of my upgrades..all in due corse lol!! it'll all work out awesome.Im just sorry i dont do ****** so i could save 10 bucks..? eh,10 bucks aint that much of a discount imho.less than 10 i think..eh dont matter.its gonna be a great light ..I kinda feel it.but again I still need to learn a new lighting system so my first cpl grows im sure will be off some.but Im looking forward to the challenge too.new gear and dbl the plants..SWEEET!!:Sharing One:

Eye's, if I can sorta get the hang of it, it shouldn't take you too long to dial it in :)

oh yeah I dont suspect many issues actually.im more worried about the right choice in the light is all.ya know new n all.I was just toying with the notion of getting the 144 that i could lite from one end to the other and use that 2 ft strip 5 ft long about 8-10 or 12 plants then my 6-8 under my T5 so i think it also could work really really well lol!! Im excited!! man ya know ya dont need great white man,thats expensive man.all thats got going for it is vitamins.get some B vitamin powder and make your own starter fluid with a muuuch cheaper way and a cheaper Endo/Ecto WP.it'll do the same thing for you and save you some green backs man lol just food for thought.if you can afford it BOOM! great white is awesome!just way pircey:Sharing One:Thanks bro!!

Back