Indoor GBD's SuperSoil SuperTrial

Eyes in the house! How ya doing brother? Sounds like a solid plan! I took gbd's advise and went with a tiered mothod. bottom 1/3 is full strength, middle 1/3 has been cut with 2 extra gallons of medium and the top 1/3 is Humboldt mix, all amended with earthworm castings except the top layer. Have some tap water bubbling and will moisten the pots tomorrow and drop Mephisto Tyrone Specials in the pots with some great white, and fire up 1 led panel and in a week or two, I'll fire up the 2nd. led panel and blaze them all with 620watts of led goodness. Oooooooooo going to be a fun ride!:xlaugh:

Eyes in the house! Alright, now we're cooking with Fire! (Instead of gas) :) LOL!

Glad to see you back around, Eyes! Looking forward to seeing how each of your plants turn out!

"AFN smoke out"

hey thanks guys!!! ya Im just feelin kinda bleehh these past days.but common when ya hurt all the time. ya just need some piece of bud...er mind or something like it anywho :smoke:

yeah the soil should do fine for an average plant.if it was a heavy carb feeder like ole dragon stock I dont think its ment for those type of specialty grows as we all know imo.but i think with minimal things added and it'll do pretty nicely..and with a tea mid way through and/or three weeks prior to flower sweeten and ripen her up a lil with my sweet teas I like to use on some.

Man I got a Blue Dream Auto and I might do that in it..Ive wanted to do one forever man and finally got a single fem bean so i think that one and another should work.i need to order some dirt pots though and possibly another pot.since I can use this LED for a little while I can use the few bucks I have on other much needed improvement and expansion buys for the future which is desperately needed actually lmfao...what else is new though right?!lol! anywho,thanks again guys!! Im looking forward to seeing how simple this works out to be with easy and simple amendments..:Sharing One:"AFN smoke out"

Do the Blue Dream! :)

Yeah bro do the blue dream, I'm dropping some next with Sour D and maybe an OG by HSO

Would you guys mind if I joined in as well? I'm still itching to grow an Auto Cush to completion and this seems like a good thread to do it in.

Would you guys mind if I joined in as well? I'm still itching to grow an Auto Cush to completion and this seems like a good thread to do it in.

No way! Too biased! Taint the legitimacy of the trial.....LOL! ;) Just kidding!

But the Cush? Come on, that's a known territory, throw in a wild card!

Something weird.

What would you like to see, Trap? I had a hard time narrowing it down to the cush and am open to anything. I'm also thinking about trying a smartpot instead of a 5 gallon bucket, just to see the mix in a new container .

Last edited:
Do you already have a Supernatural going?

Red Poison? Cream Mandy XL?

Back