Indoor GBD's SuperSoil SuperTrial

Sub'd! :Sharing One:

Subbed up too guys!

i'm very into the idea of supersoil and mixes that require water only.
in summer when we have a lot of plants to manage on different schedules it can be a real headache.

cheers and good luck mitch :)

Subbed up, can't wait as I would love to just be able to order nice supersoil that has been tested by amazing growers

Subbed up too guys!

i'm very into the idea of supersoil and mixes that require water only.
in summer when we have a lot of plants to manage on different schedules it can be a real headache.

cheers and good luck mitch :)

Cheers & Welcome, Mitch! :)

Also sub'd up guys, this is amazing!

:Sharing One:

D&SC in the house!

Count me in to Trapper...."List"Taking notes

OK, back from vacation, tents runnin and pots potted with Humboldt mix. I have 2 gallons of Humboldt with gbd's mix, in a 5 gallon pot and hitting the grow store tomorrow, for some earthworm castings and finish the mix tomorrow and get it potted, while I await my Tyrone Specials(7 of em) to germinate the Ronin way, on top of the wifi, in root riots. Nothing to show yet, but will get some pics up as soon as there is something going on! My mix is soil less and wanting to see how it does it this medium. I will amend with dolomite lime and mycos. I will be using tap water bubbled with a airstone. I will be using 5 pots with Humboldt mix and AN nutrients along side 2 pots with the gbd mix and get a comparison on both. Water will be ph'd to 6.3 and will be using powdered blackstrap molasses for cal/mag due to the led lighting. I do have some Heavy 16 foliar for emergency measures, for extra cal/mag if needed. Hope this finds you all interested in our experiment process, and hope to do this mix and gbd justice. Looking forward to running Mephisto genetics and I will be a happy camper to see what transpires in the next 70+ days! :peace: Thanks all for poppin in!

Last edited:
Back