Indoor GBD's SuperSoil SuperTrial

This is going to be awesome! Thank you, briman! I've never had the opportunity to see my mix ran in soil less medium before so this will be a real treat. I love that you will have AN fed plants grown side by side for comparison. That's an added bonus!

:Sharing One:

Welcome back, Briman :)

Sounds like a great set-up! Should be real interesting to see how it goes!

Just a tiny update...

Went and checked the Riot Cubes on the wifi...nothing surfacing yet
but 3 cubes, 3 tap roots coming out! Excited!!!

Well, I know Ronin is going to chastise me for not being patient enough with his
germination protocol but it just makes my skin crawl to have exposed tap roots
coming out the bottom of the Riot Cubes...I have an uncontrollable urge to pot
them up and get that tap root soaking in a pile of Great White ;)

Seems that I haven't slowed em down any :)

Devil Cream:

Blue Dream:

White Triangle:

Darn near simultaneous germination to seedling...very cool considering it's 3 completely different breeders.

So we'll call today (St. Patrick's Day) Day one for all three of these gals. I'm sure the cotyledons will be deployed in the
next hour or two, now I gotta think of names :)

Cheers All!

Let me introduce.....

Yuki - Devil Cream - Day 2:

Trinity - Blue Dream - Day 2:

Juno - White Triangle - Day 2:

So pumped that these gals are all on the same day, going to make tracking/logging them soooo much easier :)

Alright guys, feels like I'm hogging the thread here.....Eyes? Bri? You coming? (jk) ;)

Looking beautiful, Trap! Great start. I'm not sure what has happened to Eyes. He rarely goes this long without posting. Hopefully all is well and we will see him shortly. Devil Cream, Blue Dream, and White Triangles, oh my!

Looking good Trapper, off to a great start.

that is weird, Eyes on Fire, hasnt been on since 03/15/2015 thats not normally like him, i mean ive only been a member since jan. but hes always on lol, hes helped me daily almost. wonder whats up with him.

Well, I know Ronin is going to chastise me for not being patient enough with his
germination protocol but it just makes my skin crawl to have exposed tap roots
coming out the bottom of the Riot Cubes...I have an uncontrollable urge to pot
them up and get that tap root soaking in a pile of Great White ;)

Seems that I haven't slowed em down any :)

Babu might not agree with your choice..:grin:
babu%20fingerwag_zpsdbrz58nd.gif

But I'm glad your making it your own. :thumbs:
My guide is like a recipe... It's only a suggestion.
It's up to the grower to fine tune it to their liking.
From the looks of your following post they seem to enjoy what your doing.
Keep it up Trap!

2 8 quart bags of nature care with a small bit of lime,maybe half cup or so,some castings that were fresh and ill add a few small touches of my own since ill be soaking the beans here very soon. i need to order a cpl pots since Im not entirely happy with the lower profile of the pots with the amount of soil in it.I didnt have any dirt pots to spare so i need to get an order put out tomm. so i ll have them hopefully by the weekend or early week.plus that gives a few more days for the lime and the castings to work a little better and ill re moisten it and add some powdered molasses and a few things to it and once im more stable in my approach to this i'll keep you posted..im trying a very very basic minimal approach to see how doable this is for the newer grower on the cheap. soil smells good.has increased in smell since the addition of my few simple components above where it was from adding the mix,which did attain an organic smell.simple and basic ,but not a kin to a super soil as it were,but with a few simple additions i believe it can be copied,as ive stated many times.anywho,ill lettcha know my approach in the coming week roughly once im slightly more solid is all.been taking a small break.:Sharing One:"AFN smoke out" ill most likely buy a cpl other small bags and add another batch to the mix and make a little more soil so round out the amount i think.but ill have something for you soon man,no sweat.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 129
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg