Indoor GBD's SuperSoil SuperTrial

Hey, briman! My water comes in around 6 and has never been a problem, I have no experience with it being that high though. I'd say let it go and if need be later you can bring the water pH down with some white vinegar.

Heya, Eyes! That's not my soil anymore, lol! Sounds like your own mix at this point. I know you know what you are doing so I won't bother with the 'good luck'. ;o)

"AFN smoke out"

Last edited:
Day 1 for the Red Poison and Supernatural OG.

Red Poison
0wrfkVc.jpg

Supernatural OG
O5nzNxM.jpg

nah brutha bro man...Broman lol!! yesss all kinda freshly baked.but its only got a few simple and cheap additives.powdered molasses or maybe peat humus are the more expensive,ut still pretty darn cheap.O still have another pack too.I seriously thought about seeing if this pack can let aa run of the mill organic soil from scratch and a little lime n molasses willl do the trick..but what other two to grow lol!

well brotha man,I have another pack of that stuff.I can prep two other pots with just a plain soil only and maybe a little lime... only reason I thought to add those were ,that,most organic gardeners ID/OD will either get or already has these items,and imho these are basic soil/AACT items that are universal (not the Lime lol) and most should have.ill be happy to make the other batch if you feel its not close enough to your mix or what you had in mind man..its all good,just lemme know man.

note:eek:k well Peat Humus might be a slight bit more tough as far as a noob to have it.but I think thats the only item..?eh maybe not.those were my thoughts.sorry brother.:Sharing One:

four handfuls of mushie and two of the dried Cow(not dehydrated,Its just dried out lol) with some endo mix and a little powdered molasses and a smaller sprinkle of Peat Humus..what if I thinned it with a few more gallons of soil and leave it as is..?

Weekly update(day6) but as far as nute feeding I'm calling it week 1. As promised, 7 Tyrone Specials up and running. Only giving them roots excxllurator, some carboload and voodoo juice. yes, all of them. Want to bring on the roots and mycos! looking good and at this rate, will fire the other panel up Sunday or Monday. The 2 furthest over and leaning for the light, so I'll give them a few more days then blaze em with another panel. I have the leds 30 inches from the top of the seedlings and will let them grow up to it, or they will stack em short/squat. 5w diodes are the business.
7 tyrones as promised...
DSC_0001.jpgDSC_0002.jpgDSC_0003.jpgDSC_0003.jpgDSC_0005.jpg
DSC_0006.jpgDSC_0007.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 73
Alright, Guys...

Here's a quick little update on Day 9....

Little under-sized for Day 9 (as I look back in my archives at other Day 9's) but I imagine
that has everything to do with not following Ronin's protocol/guide to germination ;)

I'll do it by the book next time and have confirmation of my naiveté....LOL!

But all are healthy and putting size on. I filled in the top with a bit more FFHF.

Today they got maybe 250mL of Primo with 5 drops of CaMg+ and about 10 drops of Big Bloom
My goal is to begin to get the Supersoil just a little moisture (and use the nutes in the top portion
of Happy Frog) as I envision the taproot beginning to get to the supersoil.

Pics:

Left to right: trinity/Blue Dream - juno/White Triangle - yuki/Devil Cream

Cheers, Guys!

Last edited:
Day 12 and things have begun to get on track, at least the track I'm familiar with ;)

Yuki (DC) is on par with most my decent day 12s as is Trin (BD) to a slightly lesser
degree. Juno is undersized but she was the youngest and most fragile when transferred
to the airpots, so it's most certainly my fault...she's developing the same stages
just a bit smaller. I've been continuing to water with 5 drops of CaMg+ and 10 drops
of Big Bloom, not trying to get hectic with food, just a bit more than the FFHF has in
it. The tap is probably in the supersoil by now and no signs of hotness or yellowing.

I've increased the volume of water last time to get a larger percentage of the pot
wet, but still haven't done a full pot soak.

Looking good as far as I'm concerned. :)

Trin - Juno - Yuki

Cheers!

looking good trap! Going to fire up the second led panel this afternoon and reign down the par! Slow start and could be that I haven't fired up the other panel, or turned on the Oscillating fan or carbon extraction. I only have a 6 inch fan moving air around, but will get em dialed in and looking to grow some beasties! Pics later today!

Alright, Guys...

Here's a quick little update on Day 9....

Little under-sized for Day 9 (as I look back in my archives at other Day 9's) but I imagine
that has everything to do with not following Ronin's protocol/guide to germination ;)

I'll do it by the book next time and have confirmation of my naiveté....LOL!

But all are healthy and putting size on. I filled in the top with a bit more FFHF.

Today they got maybe 250mL of Primo with 5 drops of CaMg+ and about 10 drops of Big Bloom
My goal is to begin to get the Supersoil just a little moisture (and use the nutes in the top portion
of Happy Frog) as I envision the taproot beginning to get to the supersoil.

Pics:

Left to right: trinity/Blue Dream - juno/White Triangle - yuki/Devil Cream

Cheers, Guys!

OMG I want some Blue Dream! I was gifted ONE seed and when my water went shitty, it killed it as a seedling. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........................Hope your grows into a beast! :Sharing One:

Back