Indoor GBD's SuperSoil SuperTrial

YEah, pretty excited about the Blue Dream....heard good things about this auto version :)

Beginning of week 2 update. Gave them a bit of water, voodoo juice, and powdered molasses, ph'd to 6.3 Fired up the other led panel, extraction fan and oscillating fan too. Should have some great growth in the coming weeks. Feed water on the Advanced plants, and plain water on the gbd soil plants, ph'd to 6.3 from here on out. Sorry for the Crappy pics guys, running short on time, have company coming for dinner.
DSC_0001.jpgDSC_0002.jpgFirst 2 will be the gbd mix going forward.
DSC_0003.jpgDSC_0004.jpgDSC_0005.jpgDSC_0006.jpgDSC_0007.jpgAdvanced Nutrients Plants will be the last pics for the rest of the grow. Enjoy everyone and have a great week!

Last edited:
Everything is looking great so far, fellas! I had a fan fall on my Supernatural OG so I've got a new one sprouting now. I also have a 24 Carat started. I found the seed hidden in my very first Mephisto order! I always thought it was empty, lucky me! She was put in a rooter plug that was planted in a red bottom airpot full of super soil. She will be my sacrificial lamb, giving her all for the sake of experimentation! So far no burns. I'll get some shots in the next day or so.

Cheers!

"AFN smoke out"

and trhe grand heft Auto and the BD are up..but ill by re doing another batch closer to the original mix shortly but these are in GBD's mix except I added some life to it to see how it supports it and how it interacts with some low building life and see if it lets it take of in the coming weeks.anywho,early yet..Later lol OH and theyre under T5's again untill they 're a lil bigger."AFN smoke out"

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 56
Mix #2..Simple Mix

Well I put together the more simple version of this and soaked a bean.I never got the beans I was expecting,so i went with this one..sounds interesting lol but I mixed a cpl TBspoons powdered molasses about 3 TBspoons lime or so,a few cups of castings a lil perlite and the mix then a cpl TBspoons of a simple endo mix.and mixed really really well.smells interesting.not like a Living mix.looking forward to seeing it do its thing.Thanks again Dude...:Sharing One:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
That just all sounds like goodness....can't wait to see what happens :)

Oooh, a Wild Thai Ryder...I remember a couple of those popping off a little while ago, cool!

So, meanwhile....back at the ranch. I'm on day 15. juno the White Triangle is starting
to catch up some more and pick up pace. Compared to other methods and growers these
seem to be a bit under-sized developmentally speaking...but as it relates to my archives,
its right on par. The last watering was a couple days ago but pots still have moisture so
I'm not pushing it. I may give them a little CaMg/Big Bloom snack this afternoon.

The group:

yuki the DC:

juno the WT:

trin the BD:

I've been fighting temps in the starter tent...I really wanted to keep running the 60W 6500K CFL in there but the
passive exhaust just ins't up to the task now that ambient temperatures are so mild. I had the tent wide open and
the circulation fan throwing straight out the tent flap, but I'm seeing a touch of curl and I'm flirting with 86º-88º
now and again...so the CFL goes off and I can maintain 77º with just the 180W UFO and the tent closed up. :)

Cheers Guys!

Get your self some Silica Trap, helps with the heat, also make the stems stronger to handle the weight! Mine are doing well, but a bit behind yours. I'll get pics up tomorrow. I might be over watering a bit, but coming along. Looking forward to trying out the Tyrone Special for sure!:Sharing One:

I use Armor Si in my other grows, I've decided against it on this one :)

Just Big Bloom, Roots Organic HPK and molasses. (and water)

EDIT: Whoops...and GO CaMg+

You know, it occurs to me though...I have Equilibrium Organic CaMg
too (with a little bit of nitrogen in it) So I may break that out as well.

Last edited:
Red Poison day 11
NKMQzwn.jpg

Chem City Blues x Chemdogging day 11
q9SuRkZ.jpg

Auto Cush day 9 and a still working through her adolescence.
SVaKUA8.jpg

and a 24 Carat at day 5
YeH6BXa.jpg

Back