Indoor GBD's SuperSoil SuperTrial

Well theyre finally full yup n going.the Heft seems really yellow compared to all others.so thats interesting.even to the BD which looks great soooo..?lmao!we'll see:Sharing One:

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 57
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 59
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 56
I got 100% germ rate on everything in my garden..Thats killer.15 beans of various breeders all golden atm.the Wild Thai Ryder broke the surface this AM. so ill keep ya posted.i have three seperate mixes going now so..lol should be interesting lol THX!! :Sharing One:

Hi Eyes is your Wild Thai Rhyder from world of seeds. Mine was a freebie from Ossc and she's just about 2 weeks now

Yup Yup!! sounds good dont it?!lol it barely up atm,so i hope it emerges healthy..been pretty lucky so far actually.so Im excited.ill totally be checkin that out thats fer sure :Hookah: :Sharing One:

Sure does I've wanted to grow a sativa based auto for ages and this is my first one

yeah i love a solid structured sati dom man.if you tuck n trim it right as to how i like to manipulate i can make it a pretty plant.kinda like the mephistos sour hound.dont even look like a sour hound pretty much.I was able to pull her out n up some to expand the branching which really makes a nice looking plant.and healthier imo and increases yield on a fair small level.:Hookah:

This will be another first for me too...leaf tucking from what I've seen done it brings out the side branches more whereas I've usually just left the plant to grow it's own way

oh yeah especially when ya get a touch more involved with balde removal n similar.really really works awesome for me when i really get more into it to see the ultimate structure of strains,for me it really help me understand the hardiness and solidity of the strains o grow.which is fun for me a lil. lol.plus ya get a lil bit more smoke if it works well. just a small fist of joint but hey..its a fist full O doobies dude lmfao sooooo :Hookah::Sharing One:

Day 19 today for the gals....

Yesterday, they got their 1st "full pot" soak...

I gave them:

1100mL Primo
1.75 tsp. CaMg+ (forgot that I was going to provide some N with Equilibrium CaMg)
2.0 tsp. Big Bloom
.5 tsp. molasses

while juno is droopy 3/4 of the day and smaller, she's not showing deficiencies of any
kind so I wanted to get her the first soak at the same time to get everything "activated"
and maybe start pulling her through to some more active veg growth.

She perks up every am for 3 or 4 hours so I don't think it's as simple as over wet...
or else she wouldn't perk up at all, would she?

Trinity - Juno - Yuki

She's growing, just a little slower...we'll just see where she takes us... :)

yuki and trin are popping so I don't think it's a soil thing.

Here's a pic from this morning where juno isn't as droopy...I swear she likes it colder than the other two.

:)

Back