Indoor GBD's SuperSoil SuperTrial

Day 23

juno is caught up now, height-wise. :) They seem really happy now that I have the temps
figured out on the starter tent with the LED and CFL on.

Had them out for a little cocktail (CaMg+ and Big Bloom) I've been watering a little differently
this go around...smaller & more often, and never to run-off...figure I don't want to flush any
of the goodies out in an organic supersoil scenario :)

top left - BD - bottom middle - DC - top right - WT

ones has some spotting and the other looks excellent.:Sharing One:

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 63
Red Posion day 19
CeeUUMF.jpg

Chem City Blues x Chemdogging day 19
ntILi8u.jpg

Auto Cush day 17
k1zaqPK.jpg

Supernatural OG day 11
TZqfSox.jpg

Group after leaf tucking.
7EQHaSm.jpg

"AFN smoke out"

Eyes, I think that discoloration is genetic, my Devil Cream exhibits that just a little
there's a name for it...I have to go find it.

Geebs, looking fantastic as usual :)

My girls are seriously happy at the moment.

Thanks, Trap! Glad to hear and see everybody doing well and I'm looking forward to everyone's continued success!

Cheers!

Looking good gbd! They all look happy! Nice lineup of meds for sure!:Sharing One:

Beginning of week 4 Tomorrow(Sunday) All is spot on in the tent and rocking along nicely! Temps and humidity are where they should be. Starting to see some explosive growth now and I have 2 short squat ladies. 1 in gbd's mix and on in the AN pot, so its either pheno or those 2 got over watered sometime back. I am keeping the leds at 30 inches, until vertical growth stops, then I'll pull em right down on top 12-18 inches for flower. I should probably start giving them the Silica with tomorrows feeding/watering. On to some pics...

gbd plants
DSC_0007.jpgDSC_0008.jpg

Advanced Nutrients plants

DSC_0009.jpgDSC_0010.jpgDSC_0011.jpg
DSC_0012.jpgDSC_0013.jpg

group photos

DSC_0014.jpgDSC_0015.jpgDSC_0016.jpg

Coming along nicely, I think! Going to be a full house!

Last edited:
Very nice and even dark green :) And super development...still loving those bags!

Here's

Trinity - Juno - Yuki (all on day 25)

Cheers!

Back