Indoor GBD's SuperSoil SuperTrial

Turned Andy and GA6 onto them. EZ Roots pots and aeration frames. I like em and have used them for a few years. They say to roll the liner over the edge of the frame, but you can get more soil in there if you dont.:grin: Pretty cheap too!

[video=youtube;Ce0oC16nDgw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce0oC16nDgw[/video]

Trapper, looks like a great start. Those are big plants for day 25!

Pictures from yesterday.

Red Poison day 24

huxXV5K.jpg

LkcBqTH.jpg

Chem City Blues x Chemdogging day 24

bT1yxx5.jpg

o4LvbLG.jpg

Auto Cush day 22

OkiqC5c.jpg

MLXfugc.jpg

Supernatural OG day 16

MN0gD7K.jpg

cW57GNy.jpg

Starting week 5(Sunday), day 28 ish(I dont go by days, my feeds/waterings are by weeks and lifting pots for feeding). All is spot on it the tent and am now having to fill my bubble bucket with 4 gallons and all plants will drink that in 2 days. Still no runoff with that, but the last time I had a huge yielding grow, I never got runoff, So I think that is where this could be headed!"Bailers Booya"I will certainly be running tight on space. 3 phenos are tall, stretchy with great structure, but the rest should get their stretch on in the next 2 weeks and I did move the panels up to 30 inches above conopy. Again, first 2 pics are of gbd's soil mix in the soilless medium, which is working out great AND keeping up with the Advanced Nutrients plants! Any questions or comments? On to some pics...

gbd's mix
DSC_0003.jpgDSC_0004.jpg

Advanced Nutrients plants
DSC_0005.jpgDSC_0006.jpgDSC_0007.jpgDSC_0008.jpgDSC_0009.jpg

The whole family...
DSC_0010.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 66
Teriffic thread lads, this is great, but there is something i don't quite understand. This is supposed to be a trial for gbd's "super mix".. a mix to...

" make it easier for people to grow their own meds and to hit the ground running w/o a bunch of homework first AND to offer
an easy way for those with limited mobility and strength to tend a personal garden with
only the simple task of watering a plant"

that being the goal....how come you guys are doing different amendments ? does that not defeat the purpose of "testing" gbd's mix ? Tell me Trap, Bri or Eyes.. I get this weird feeling I am missing a point and when you tell me I am gonna slap myself, lol, please tell !

I run it with only water, unless the plants show some sign of deficiency (typically cal/mag under leds), but I told the gents they could run it however they see fit, so long as no chem nutes are used. Chem nutes tend to funk up the works a bit, but anything organic should be a-ok. My guess would be that they view the super soil as a nice Ford Mustang base and want to supercharge it with their own add ons. It's not so much a scientific test, but if you look back through my threads you can see how the mix has produced for me in the past.

Cheers!

Oh ok, thanks gbd, I thought it was a "ready mix" being sold commercially to be trialled. I will certainly go and have a good look at your threads :thank: and again, "kudos"

I am running it plain water only except with a root stimulant to promote a bigger root mass, with mycorhizae, being I'm in 5 gallon pots, along with cal/mag for the led lighting. Head to head, along side Advanced Nutrients for comparison, to see how it does against a chemical nute program. As of now, I see it is keeping up with the AN plants! Waiting to see how it does in flower, which at this rate, looking to go the distance. :d5:

Back