Indoor GBD's SuperSoil SuperTrial

Like you said in your previous post, "this mix is an easy way for basic new growers to mix a simple soil with minimal additives for ease of growing with less work to the grower." If individuals feel it needs to be amended further than that's up to them. How do you know that you have improvements when you have not even ran one plant with it how it was deigned to be used? There would need to be a baseline to show improvement from. It has been kicking ass for me just how it is, so the use of additional nutes or amendments has been unnecessary. All it was designed for is to be a ready mix for home growers wanting some fantastic natural herb. It's not for gurus like yourself that are used to mixing their own blends. The hardest part of using this mix is just leaving it alone. I know, I've gotten bored with it at times and wanted to mix some nutes up just to feel like I was doing something. I can't stand behind or tell you what sort of outcomes you will have using amended super soil or nutes too early because I don't have experience with that, but I know the mix alone does exactly what it should.

:Sharing One:

Based on the products used man.there are certain things that could be used as a superior solution to the products shown,thats all.not that ive run a plant,ya really dont need to as far as the statement that there a a cpl things that would be easier to use..well better not easier,but better for the soil is all.and wont cause a caustic issue as easily.these are just simple solutions and options Im talking about bro.thats all.ill keep it to meself dude.no sweat lol.

But I pulled the berry ryder man and the other two are still doing well.the BD is awesome.I hope all maintains under the LED i re hung.the Heft Auto,is just a funky chicken dude,but doing well all thing considered man.I might pop here with a small N tea to see if I can green her up some in the coming days with a top coat and small soup possibly.The stalk on the BD is really good size too,prolly as thick as my pinky which is pretty big.shes gonna do better than my grow last time by far.looks way better already so Im excited to see her again all purty n green n stuff.

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 53
Cool, good luck with them. What suggestions do you have?

Last edited:
Looking good Eyes! To tea or not to tea...that is the question!:grin:

Reactions: gbd
Now that I'm feeding water and CaMg only, my plants are improving rapidly.

I can't wait to try again with a little more patience and restraint.

And obviously, gbd...your results speak for themselves. :)

Looking good Eyes! To tea or not to tea...that is the question!:grin:

I've had great success using microbe teas (ewc, humus, and molasses brewed for 48 hours)! Other than that I haven't done much with them and the mix. Let us know what you decide to do! Looking great, btw.

Hi GBD, may I ask, what is the "go-go powder" ?

"Go-go powder"? Did I say that somewhere?

Now that I'm feeding water and CaMg only, my plants are improving rapidly.

I can't wait to try again with a little more patience and restraint.

And obviously, gbd...your results speak for themselves. :)

Ah, terrific! I'm glad to hear that and look forward to the next update!

Cheers!

Gbd go-go powder was a term used by Trapper refering to your soil I think. Check out the 2nd entry on this thread from Trapper. Oh and how does one "sub"?

Reactions: gbd
I have a photogenic memory; I can't remember everything, but what I do remember all looks wonderful!

Back