Indoor GBD's SuperSoil SuperTrial

Great reading, awesome looking plants the results are speaking for themselves! GBD-thanks for posting the picture with amendments, it looks very similar to Subcools original recipe, which I have a batch cooking right now, gives me confidence I'm on the right track! Thanks again, awesome thread. :Sharing One:

Alrighty :)

Day 38 for the girls - so maybe 3 to 5 days of veg left.
They have shown a nice stretch here at the end so far.
The Blue Dream is 21" tall, the White Triangle is 19" tall
and the Devil Cream is 18+ so maybe I'll be over 20" by
the end of it...

Pics!

Yuki:

It seems she's experiencing an interesting deficiency.....loosing the color green...as it is replaced by the black and purple colors ;)

Trinity the Blue Dream has faired the best by far...this gal actually looks really nice.

Juno the White Triangle:

A little sparse down in the lower regions but plenty of bud sites
starting to plump up and frizz out :) She's easily the fastest to start getting frosty. (surprise, surprise... ;)

So all in all, totally salvageable. And I got the full purps and a great looking BD so I'm good with that :)

Cheers, Guys!

Looking good Trap! Pretty purple hues for sure. You know how I like my purples! Your gals are stunning and great photos too!:Sharing One:

Nice update trapper!
well salvaged! Looks like you'll get a nice cola out of our Juno :)

Thanks Mitch, yeah that main cola alone will make it worth it to have kept going with her.
Especially after reading Marga's smoke report on the Walter White. :)

and I pulled all others and kept the BD. it was late and a lil dry so they were drooping slightly.

001.JPG
011.JPG

I pulled out a 2ft. T-5 to see if I can help her mature up some.she did this last time but it was seriously stressed cuz I really didnt give a crap about that grow at the time and my friends loved it so I grew her again but shes lopsided as you can see.LED issue.but now that shes taller than everyone I had to slide her aside a few inches n slap up a T-5.

I figured I'd get these photos in here since the temp site will soon be decommissioned.
Two days ago on Day 47:

Yuki-

Trinity-

Juno-

Since moving the lights up, the top of Trinity the Blue Dream is already improving and most the "up curl" is relaxing...

I've "top dressed" a tablespoon or so of the premix to each plant.

Back