Indoor GBD's SuperSoil SuperTrial

Ah, I gotcha. Trapper affectionately called the super soil mix "go go powder". That's all, just another name for the mix. :eek:)

oh yeah man,any organic soil with these amendments is straight up primed for them survivor micrboes.especially if you brew a heavy and chunky protozoa type of fungi tea with a 1:1 with a standard transition tea.:Hookah:

Red Poison day 29

v0Xz63Y.jpg

1H4j0JI.jpg

Chem City Blues x Chemdogging day 29

V9XNsbQ.jpg

Lwf31Hx.jpg

Auto Cush day 27

gmGCBGa.jpg

SIuJELQ.jpg

Supernatural OG day 21

30137KG.jpg

OM373Rq.jpg

Hey Gbd have you read "True Living Organics"? If so is it worth a read?

I have not, but a buddy has it and says it's worth it. I have fingered through it a few times and it definitely seems like a good tool to have on hand as far as different tea and soil recipes go.

oh yeah man,any organic soil with these amendments is straight up primed for them survivor micrboes.especially if you brew a heavy and chunky protozoa type of fungi tea with a 1:1 with a standard transition tea.:Hookah:

They do seem to respond well to it! Everything here is still on plain, un-pH'ed water. They haven't shown any signs of cal/mag deficiencies due to the LED yet, but I have General Organics Cal/Mag on hand when they need it.

Here's the girls on Day 36

juno (WT)-

trinity (BD)-

yuki (DC)-

They are pretty much praying/reaching for the lights now...much happier position.
They obviously lost some potential mass in the debacle but they are heading into their
final stretch with some good enthusiasm and the pistils are getting thrown everywhere.

juno the White Triangle is the most "hirsute" and Yuki is the most Purple :)

We're on track now...took me a warm up round. I'll nail it on the 2nd go. Just had to develop the trust to
not do anything but wait for it to dry out and get it wet again ;)

great recovery Trap! Ladies are looking good! Like you stated, praying plants are good plants. Heading into week 6 and will start the AN plants on flower nutes next week and head for an early finish and plan on choppin at week 11. I searched all the Tyrone threads in the Mephisto section. BUT, if you think they would be better with letting them go another week past 70 days, let me know and I may do that and take them at week 12. Please let me know your thoughts!!:thumbs:

I took mine at day 79 and she was too stoney for my buddy. He said that he couldn't smoke a whole joint or else his day would be ruined! I wasn't smoking at the time so I did not get to try it. If you're a big fan of the body high than it might be worth it to let them go long.

:Sharing One:

Thanks gbd. I gave the AN plants veg nutes tonight, will give em a good plain watering Sunday night and turn em to bloom on Tuesday and finish em off at week 11-12, but I raised the leds a bit and we will see what they look like Tuesday and how I feel. Your soil less mix ladies are looking prime and have good structure, and bud development. Here, have a peek...
DSC_0003.jpgYou soil mix on the front left and middle row right behind it
DSC_0002.jpgthis is one lady up front from your mix at the end of week 5.

Last edited:
Back