Indoor GBD's SuperSoil SuperTrial

Looking great, briman! I see some lovely looking massive fan leaves in the mix too. The super soil mix seems to be doing quite well in your soil less!

Here's my last update from the .org days ;)

Red Poison day 39 (I accidentally deleted the full plant shots, but her trichs make up for it!)

Lrks5JC.jpg

3abid5O.jpg

drFZld3.jpg

Chem City Blues x Chemdogging day 39

LnI4kTE.jpg

QL4Qu0D.jpg

zJhOS1z.jpg

Auto Cush day 37

a3UpBH7.jpg

QSVPY2z.jpg

zYrmlVS.jpg

Supernatural OG day 31

gKZwyVD.jpg

nXtvptY.jpg

mKWsSO7.jpg

Full tent shot (Red Poison back left, Supernatural OG back right, Chem City Blues x Chemdogging front left, Auto Cush front right).

Fg6XGLC.jpg

And a cherry menthol Space Dawg male that has dusted some pistils on each of these ladies.

79f4KT1.jpg

I will get an update with current pictures this weekend. The Supernatural OG really is monstrous! And airpots kick regular pots ass. Cheers all!

Last edited:
Bri, Incredible! Looking so dark and powerful :) AND FROSTY!

Geebs, did I read that correctly? Did you impregnate all these gals with Cherry Menthol pheno SpaceDawg? :)

Uh Oh...another airpot convert. :)

Heya @Trapper, I did hit two lower bud sites on each of these ladies with some of Mr. Dawg's golden grains for future generations.

Indeed, @Trapper it looks like they share Chem Dawg in their lines somewhere which is part of the reason I chose Chemdogging as one of the strains to cross her with. I'll hit the lovely Philly Bean cut of Space Dawg with the best Chemdogging male's golden powder. She's the one that I'm most excited about. I also have a few other delicious phenos of Space Dawg, but I've whittled it down to just one to run alongside the Philly Bean. It's so different and skunky that I will also have to hit her with some Chemdogging pollen the next time she's flowering.

Making seeds is fun. :) Now I just need a few extra lifetimes to grow them.

Here are my ladies yesterday.

Red Poison day 44. I'll be top feeding her with some mix tomorrow.

Uksaaqi.jpg

40oKbvO.jpg

qy8DWmn.jpg

ZfiYdi8.jpg

oJDeT2q.jpg

Chem City Blues x Chemdogging day 44

UTrloZX.jpg

IJdBdUw.jpg

7oeHsVd.jpg

HunaU7H.jpg

Auto Cush day 42

bluo3Ig.jpg

HiozAi3.jpg

tWKNRQy.jpg

cLLpwf2.jpg

wAigIR0.jpg

Supernatural OG day 36

gwcl5YR.jpg

Fgq15x7.jpg

8imR3cJ.jpg

zzAEa6C.jpg

gwsDkgM.jpg

here ya go.a few shots.i dont think they are the 60 day Big Daddy to be honest. even when I grew her before she totally took longer than a standard 60-70 day auto.they might have been mis labeled or something.but shes starting to spin up.and im jamming her with carbs n calcium n a lil bit o magnesium too.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG

Back