Indoor GBD's SuperSoil SuperTrial

oh they were up n going roughly march 29th so theu are about 45'ish or so days old.pretty much as old as everything else in my tent by only a few days er so separating them all.thats why im fairly sure theyre not the 60 day deal lol

Couple shots of Juno the White Triangle. I think I'm around a week from wrapping this gal up....

IMG_3691.JPG
IMG_3692.JPG
IMG_3693.JPG
IMG_3694.JPG

last two feeds have been just water....with a little molasses on the first one.
Day 56 :)

and a couple of Yuki from yesterday...I'm going to try and push this gal
another 2 weeks or so. Squeeze every gram of density I can get out of her.
IMG_3685.JPG
IMG_3686.JPG
IMG_3687.JPG

Trinity, the Blue Dream will be last to be harvested, as a listed 75 day plant.

Day 58 for the Supersoil girls

Juno is on final approach and even though Blue Dream is listed as a longer strain than Devil Cream, Trinity looks closer to finished than Yuki does...pistils are oranging up but not ambers yet.

Cheers!

Finishing up week 8. All are looking good and will plump up nicely these last 2 1/2 -3 weeks. Temps and humidity are spot on and calibrated the ph pen today. I like to make sure its spot on ever 4 weeks in a grow. I fired up the uvb on the led panels.
DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

Thanks Trap! I like em too! I must say, Mephisto gear has surpassed my expectations, for sure! I say I'm on a bean hiatus all the time, but I might have to take a stab at the White Triangle and Fantasmo Express on my next order, but have some 24 carat on its way any time, from the 420 competitions before the .org site went up. From what I have seen on most grows of Mitch's gear, none of them will disappoint!:worship:

Back