Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 521852 View attachment 521853 View attachment 521854 View attachment 521855 View attachment 521856 day 78 dr feelgood harvest:toke:easy trim about ten leave's:thumbsup:big fat center cola will weigh more than the entire hbd.:woohoo1:she is dense and hard as a brick wall :wall:
I cant wait to sample her:drool:not to mention the hod, that I have not tasted yet.:cheers:
Damn Dr feelgood Was a Favorite i wonder how the zpurp got in there unless thats all LED

BADASS SMOKE THO .
STITCHES best Ive grown

Well they said these were reworked to increase yield but I never got the background on how they were reworked no telling what got crossed into it... but she was a mutant strange plant in the beginning so ???

nice pile of Himalaya orange diesel in brown bags after four days hanging. yum smell the orange blossoms.:drool:making me hungry. :glutton:
DSC_0172.JPG
DSC_0173.JPG
DSC_0174.JPG
DSC_0175.JPG
DSC_0176.JPG
DSC_0177.JPG

Hey don't count me out please. Despite some really volatile times I still managed to get pics of my harvest and manicured buds, and I still have one of each to run. Getting set up in a new place now. Thanks for the patience and not biting my back out. Drastic times call for drastic measures, I haven't logged in for 2 weeks. Apologies. I will update all my threads over the next few days.Great job gang ! Love and Respect - :weed::peace::weed:
Tetra9

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back