Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
hbd taken down day71 . grown at16/8 under three led panels, 135w blackstar a 270w blackstar and a 300w popular grow panel. hbd was in a three gallon pot, that I never use, I have been using four gallon pots for quite awhile, but when this grow showed up all that I had was some 3 gal. except for the HOD she is in a four. and is going to produce a lot more bud. dr f is in a three and her main cola will give me more than the hbd.

:thumbsup:

Noted.. looks like we went from 10 testers to the three of us... I'll twist a few arms and see if I can get their results. But I'll def get our 3 results logged at the end ... thanks for the help guys

Heres a shot of the hod shes getting heavy up top
053495ed5a5c56c852ddbfce32b20e1a.jpg

Chop in a few days and i have the others tonchop today ill get pics
c794e56c88ac83211301b6f9b607a46e.jpg
e61bafac74690f899ac9914401c602f5.jpg
c64b41411499943326400934c12bae0b.jpg

They all yellowed there leaves after 2 weeks and just plain water and the hbd has got purple in places she looks and smells divine

And the dr feel good is like a hammer i reckon i could smash a window with that bud so dense.

I would deffo do a couple of these again see howbthey smoke but they all grew well and i believe the hod tonbe the bigger yeilder outta the lot

With dr feel good being a good one for small grows for her sizes shes packed on the bud well

And as for the hbd the smell is quite intense looking forward to a blunt of that got a realy bule fuelly smell mwhaaa:)

I'm the same the feelgood buds are drying now and they are by far the most dense buds I have grown...

Hey loki when you post your weight gimme a rundown in pot size lights and schedule so I can log our results my friend

Strain / Breeder

Did it autoflower?:

Soil/hydro:

Nutes :

Light

From seed to harvest days:

Dry Yield:

High/Effect Duration:

RATE SCALE:* bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL:*****

THE GROWTH:*****

THE SMELL:*****