Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did one for the blue himalaya way back but that account is gone... But I'm down... Can test outdoor capabilities or can have a grower out west do an indoor journal

I will gas them if u want them to go dum like my glue I'm seeded so seeds have to dry so I can run some autos if you want to see them pushed hard as they can
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hello @Mr.Smiley

This list is closed for now. We have a few requirement you have to meet as well. Ypu have to be on AFN for a certain period of time as well as have a few documented grows. This is not to hold anything against new members it's only to protect the vendors that provide the beans for testing. We don't want to give them to a member that's not active and have the test beans not grown out on site and the breeders get the feedback they need for the strains. That being said once you meet the requirements I would be more than happy to put ypu on the list pal. Just be out there and be active and you will be rewarded. We appreciate all of put members here an thanks for joining. Hit me up when you get a journal going and ide love to follow along

I have a vertical 72 plant system, drain to waste just waiting... Couple of each? Hooked up to cameras lol get at me
Edit***
Just noticed this is page 72... What a trip... Some might even say, destiny
P.p.s. - would be good for any midget strains you workin on. Your stealthy seal team 6, SAS shit

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 247
Hey @short stuff I would love to test some of your strains or a strain. I prefer feminized seed (due to size of my grow space 4x4) but I will grow regular seeds also just don't like taking a chance getting caught by law with male plants. I have been a member here for I think 5 or 6 years plus.

Hey @short stuff I would love to test some of your strains or a strain. I prefer feminized seed (due to size of my grow space 4x4) but I will grow regular seeds also just don't like taking a chance getting caught by law with male plants. I have been a member here for I think 5 or 6 years plus.
The list is full for now? I'll keep you in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back