Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the folks on that list received beans.. Joe 383 and larky derry never posted anything for the test. All the others ran at least 1 of each strain and documented in this thread

If we have more beans to test (of the same strains) I can round up more testers and get a list just tell me how many you need. I can start a new test thread or keep them all in here for the sake of them being documented in one location for the breeder. Just let me know

All of the folks on that list received beans.. Joe 383 and larky derry never posted anything for the test. All the others ran at least 1 of each strain and documented in this thread

If we have more beans to test (of the same strains) I can round up more testers and get a list just tell me how many you need. I can start a new test thread or keep them all in here for the sake of them being documented in one location for the breeder. Just let me know
If you need help with anything guys let me know!

Okay A-Train lets do another thread, these are "Himalaya Orange Diesel".

I have Super Stinky but wanna try one more from Shortstuff for my outdoor guerilla grow.What woud you guys suggest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back