Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well HBD just got chopped and hung,Today was day 73 for her and it was time to go and make room for a couple of my Blue Muse seedlings

Still have to give it a good trimming but that will be taken care of later today after i get all my other crap done and wife heads out to bingo lol

HBD Day73 (1).JPG
IMG_0176.JPG

Thanks man :thumbsup:

Unfortunately thats the only place i can dry but ya it does dry out way too fast :sadcry: This time i have a couple plastic coffee cans on hand so i can toss it in those and slow the process a bit more hopefully

Did any of you guys grow Super Stinky?I have 5 of them for this year outdoor grow.

No sorry brother.... blue and orange himalaya diesel and Dr.Feelgood

Little HBD came in @ 24.7g and looks like it hermied a bit worse then i originally thought,So far i have 22 seeds just from what i plucked off while trimming and looks like shes holding another 20 - 30 still :nono:

I dug a few seed out of the main cola of my dr f , I would risk growing them out at some point.:pass:

I have no problem popping them at some point,Only grow for myself so i don't mind if i have to deal with a bit of seed here and there lol

This year il grow Super Stinky outdoors,i want to see how well this strain is when growing in wild,Guerilla Style :cools:
I will post my progress over here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back