Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
No weights.

All kids were grow in red bottom airpots with Roots Formula 707 and fed General Organics nutrients with a mix of HPS/LED/T5 @18/6.

Dr F harvested @ day 70
HOD harvested @ day 72
HBD harvested @ day 72
:pass:

update day 77 Himalaya orange diesel trimmed and hung:frog:all I can smell is orange blossoms :drool:had to go to a second pair of sissors during trim:woohoo1:here are some before amd after shot's:thumbsup:helluva lot more bud than the hbd:yay:resin and more resin.:woohoo1: the dr feelgood will fall tomorrow.:amazon:and then back in the saddle with a test grow for highrise seeds:cool1:two strain's both autos, c99 bx and a fire bx c99 is f4 so should be mostly auto's, the fire bx is f2 so some photos or males will show
DSC_0157.JPG
DSC_0158.JPG
DSC_0159.JPG
DSC_0160.JPG
DSC_0161.JPG
DSC_0162.JPG
DSC_0163.JPG

DSC_0164.JPG
DSC_0165.JPG
DSC_0167.JPG
DSC_0168.JPG
DSC_0169.JPG
day 78 dr feelgood harvest:toke:easy trim about ten leave's:thumbsup:big fat center cola will weigh more than the entire hbd.:woohoo1:she is dense and hard as a brick wall :wall:
I cant wait to sample her:drool:not to mention the hod, that I have not tasted yet.:cheers:

Day 74

1st little one has begun getting trimmed and will be chopped and hung all the way tonight as i kind of have to do it in stages because of the smell,Even though shes just a small plant she f##king stinks up the whole house!!!! lol

Could have let it go longer but need to get my HBD under the light now :nono:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a little bit of proper stats

74 days grown under 150w hps @ 24/7 (Needed the extra heat lol)
1.8 litre pots with pro-mix - Advanced nutes (Tangs easy auto schedule)

Day74 (1).JPG
Day74 (2).JPG

Lol thanks man! That top is actually 4 nugs about the size of lemons :biggrin:

Will get a better pick of it tonight before i hang it :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back