Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple shots of my huge haul! lol Really dry in my place so once they were chopped up pretty small and hung it took no time to dry out

Not really "too" sure how accurate my temp/hygro is but after sitting in plastic coffee container with the bud for 12hrs it maxed out @ 58%,The bud feels perfect when handled and squeezed plus it chops up and smokes great so must be pretty close lol

Nugz.JPG
Nugz1.JPG
Nugz2.JPG

Himalayan Orange and Himalayan Blue Diesel Grow Summary -

Did they autoflower?: Yes - and at the appropriate time.

Soil/hydro: Both Plants we're grown in 1 gallon pots, in Harvest Organics potting soil. The soil contained only trace amounts of base line organic nutrients.

Nutes : I used SkunkwerksRX from seed to harvest (4-3-5).

Light : 720Watt Mars Hydro Reflector Series, on a 20/4 light cycle.

Seed to harvest days: 68 days on both.

Dry Yield: HOD 24 grams @ 59%RH - HBD 20 grams @ 59%RH

High/Effect Duration: The HOD was my favorite of the two, as it seemed stronger, and had a broader flavor and aroma spectrum. I was pleased with the strength of both. If I had to dig for a complaint (and trust me I do) I would say it would be nice if the Diesel came through more on the Blue. Good strains for people who get anxiety when they smoke, as it doesn't hit me like a brick. The effects are appropriately balanced, and both strains are effective, quality medication with lasting effects and minimal side effects.

RATE SCALE:* bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL:*****

THE GROWTH:*****

THE SMELL:****

THE SMOKE:*****

THE HIGH:****

EXTRACT COMPATIBILITY/QUALITY : *****

HOD -
20151221_062407.jpg
20151221_062504(1).jpg
20151229_081543.jpg

HBD =
20151222_120431.jpg

20151229_081344.jpg

big-logo.jpg

Short Stuff has some new strains!!! And
they would like to get Them tested by you guys rite here on the AFN. To qualify you must have completed and documented a grow on AFN. If you're interested, please post in this thread.

We need to be able to go "GROW" ASAP.
This thread will be the Journal for all you growers to compare and contrast each ones grow..

Hello, I would love to grow some of your strains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back