Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @Unique welcome to AFN we are more than glad to have you.... there are a few requirements needed to be a tester on AFN.... you need to be a member minimum 90 days and have a few documented grows with us. The reason for setting this criteria is not to exclude the new members it's rather to reward the active participants as well as being able to ensure the seed company we are testing for actually has there beans tested and journal ed. So get out there and get active. There are many opportunities like this on AFN and if ya get a journal up you'll be able to participate in the free test in the near future

:bighug:thank's doc. :bow:I think the dr feelgood could come close, the buds are so dense. she is still drying. I am very pleased with the results and would recommend these strains for anyone to grow.
easy, good yield, potent and tasty. :drool:I will be doing another grow with them in the spring. with all four gallon pot's and 20/4 lighting. see if I can push the numbers a little.:thumbsup:
@t9 I will stick the next grow here, it may be a good idea if the rest of us do also.:cool1:

Hello @Unique welcome to AFN we are more than glad to have you.... there are a few requirements needed to be a tester on AFN.... you need to be a member minimum 90 days and have a few documented grows with us. The reason for setting this criteria is not to exclude the new members it's rather to reward the active participants as well as being able to ensure the seed company we are testing for actually has there beans tested and journal ed. So get out there and get active. There are many opportunities like this on AFN and if ya get a journal up you'll be able to participate in the free test in the near future
Hi, A-train Thank you for replying back to me, I do understand the requirements completely and also I have done grows in the past and "documented pictures" from them grows, I just have never done journals,This is something new to me, the "posting part" if ya know what I mean. I mostly done photo grows and auto's are also new to me, Actually I am currently doing A grow Sweet Seeds Trainwreck Auto, But this isn't something I would want to have journal on since I ended up with a very bad choice of coco/soil mix...But I do also have photo's started for when these auto's finish which is a Kera Seeds-- Cherry Grapefruit & L.A Widow Grow & also Test grow For Cannabis Family Seeds-- Cyber Grape & aquatic Ape, These I need to Journal on as they need Labs from this grow. Do you allow photo grows on your site? I really would like to be a tester for auto's, I have another Package of Sweet seeds Trainwreck Auto that I can journal on,but I can't start that grow Until the photo grow is done. I hope to be part of the AFN Family :pass:

Yes buddy, go to the main forums page about half way down there is a Photoperiod cannabis section. Also you jhave joined at an exciting time... your membership here also grants you access to our brand spanking new Photoperiod cannabis site.... it's just getting up and running go check it out @ potpros.net and get in on the ground floor.

How did I not see this if you need a tester still I would love to push them to fat ass lady's

Sorry jt little late brother... keep an eye in the new post section these things come around occasionally

Did a quick light trim on the other HOD to remove some of the dead stuff and prep her for final chop,Should be taking it in the next couple days and looks like she should yield double then what her little sister gave me :D

IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0111.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back