OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

might be fun to start a grow of epidemic proportions and see if it gets noticed and/or makes the local news.
Dude! Please!!! It would be soooo epic. :worship:

I am putting together some wildflower grenades (clay, compost, native wildflower seeds) for some guerilla gardening in the fall. :jump:

Last edited:
I've noticed local grocery store strip mall has planters out, and most of in town businesses have some little beautification plantings that tend to go untended after the photo ops are done.....might be fun to start a grow of epidemic proportions and see if it gets noticed and/or makes the local news.
BILLY POT SEED! LOL

On a side note, at least now I know I can buy bulk seeds for a little mid town seeding of planters around businesses and local PD's without spending a lot of $$.......you know, just for shits n giggles......
Me and a few friends did that about 25 yrs ago! Planted one in the large planter at the entrance to the public safety bldg. she got kinda big before they finally figured it out… like a 3’x3’ bush! NL photo from Sensi seed bank. Lol
Planted 100 Skunk #1 photo seeds in the late 90's. Up and down main St, in the planters at city hall, and in the flower beds in the metro parks. The manhunt for who was responsible was epic when they were all discovered. The reefer madness propaganda was reported in the local papers for months.
:muahaha:

Planted 100 Skunk #1 photo seeds in the late 90's. Up and down main St, in the planters at city hall, and in the flower beds in the metro parks. The manhunt for who was responsible was epic when they were all discovered. The reefer madness propaganda was reported in the local papers for months.
:muahaha:
Way to get em @NAGreengo !

Way to get em @NAGreengo !
I got some freebie landrace seeds from a place in the Middle East in an area about the same altitude at the exact same latitude as where I live. And a river runs through it (the state). When I discovered that, I thought, "Wouldn't it be nice to be Johnny Cannaseed..."

I got some freebie landrace seeds from a place in the Middle East in an area about the same altitude at the exact same latitude as where I live. And a river runs through it (the state). When I discovered that, I thought, "Wouldn't it be nice to be Johnny Cannaseed..."
Yessss! Thought about doing the same when we “planned” our hike of the Appalachian trail. Never did it but had 2 pint masons full of random bag seed that’s prob still sitting in some evidence locker, lol!

Yessss! Thought about doing the same when we “planned” our hike of the Appalachian trail. Never did it but had 2 pint masons full of random bag seed that’s prob still sitting in some evidence locker, lol!
Now THAT'S the place to do it.

Holy Moly, I was considering buy some of these seeds..glad I seen this thread, so thank you to all those who have shared this information with us all.

I think it's absolutely disgusting what this guy did, there is no excuse....ever.

In my opinion any respectable seed bank would remove his seeds from sale..respect is earned and doing the right thing sometimes will sting, but they need to be thinking long term and about their reputation, which is far more valuable, rather than short term losses.

Perhaps a list could be made of all seed banks that stopped selling this rats seeds, to encourage this type of respectable decision, and to give those that do care an idea as to who they now wish to spend their money with going forward.

Last edited:
Back