OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

His Gas Reaper (autos) and Aura Genetix (photos) are no more (as far as webpage and socials go). Instead of owning up he went on trolling people and telling them “go F yourself, already got paid from this” so that got him nowhere. Banks discounted his stuff right away and like the two posts above say it’s still lingering out there. Shitty part I was really looking forward to running Bessie Cake (supposedly a true Wedding Cake cut used), luckily Mephisto just dropped their version :thumbsup:

He came on AFN awhile back, chasing after someone that had post on Instagram, and just was VILE about it. We banned him from the forum.

It sounded like he had a good thing going on; I just don't get going in such a wicked south direction. Maybe there's more going on "upstairs" than anyone knew about, etc etc. But doesn't change the facts of how things went down. :shrug:

From grows i’ve seen I agree dude had a good thing going, catchy logo and name etc. I understand getting screwed over sucks when you’re trying to start a business or any venture, but basic Business 101 is never share people’s personal information anywhere, especially online visible to many. Yeah, if it’s more to the story I wish he gets the help he needs…
But doesn't change the facts of how things went down. :shrug:
:yeahthat:

Sad thing is his earlier works were fire. I have a few Bessie cake freebies and was thinking about picking up some roadkill and reversing them. Me thinks the poor soul got hung up on some bad drugs. I hope he gets the help he needs.
I almost pick some of his gear up looks and sounds fire. But then i found out what he did. No support from me. He definitely needs help. Treatment if hes strung out or some mental help if hes just that crazy. We are supposed to have each others back in this community and if you turn your back on one we all turn our back on you. This community is strong we and we are so strong cause we dont let people like him keep there presence around to bring us down. Keep this community strong cut out the weakest link And no one will keep us down.

Colin from ethos is not exactly referred to as a great guy...
I know now lol I just grabbed their stuff from NASC cuz it looked good. Now I do my research after reading all of this. Sweet Seeds, Dutch Passion and Barney's Farm have given me the best results. I'm new to the hobby and still not set on my dry and cure method lol so far brown bagging has done the best for me.

Ok....I know abit about this clowns shennanigans with trying to get people busted that spoke their mind about his gear.......but wasn't there a thing about him buying hemp seeds by the pound and passing them off as his genetics in the end and then bragging about it?....

Ok....I know abit about this clowns shennanigans with trying to get people busted that spoke their mind about his gear.......but wasn't there a thing about him buying hemp seeds by the pound and passing them off as his genetics in the end and then bragging about it?....
From what I've read, towards the end when all credibility was lost, he told a bunch of people online that his last batch was all hemp seeds or something like that. I don't know 100% but that's what it sounded like.

Back