OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

I just don't get buying gear off IG. I know lots of growers do it but I just don't get it.

Didn’t mean buying gear per se (all legit breeders I’ve scoped state “No sales on IG” anyways) but most breeders rep their brand/gear through IG and promote by having growers tag them. If I hear about a new breeder from forums or on a bank I search as much as I can on them, including their IG account.

I grabbed some Roadkill and Scarlet Sunset off of North Atlantic before reading all of this. Has anyone had good luck with either strain? I'm hoping these autos are as good as they looked online lol

Arctic sunset on the left, Roadkill on the right. Day 45 from sprout
IMG_20220716_142508_678.jpg

I grabbed some Roadkill and Scarlet Sunset off of North Atlantic before reading all of this. Has anyone had good luck with either strain? I'm hoping these autos are as good as they looked online lol
I grew scarlet sunset. Liked it so much I reversed one to make seeds. Nice tight buds, colorful and retained that cherry cough drop smell from the black cherry punch parent. Third bud from left.
IMG_20220129_132347870.jpg

Is Gas Reaper even still alive? That guy shouldn't even be breathing the same oxygen as the rest of us.
NASC is selling their seeds for $60/10, so I'd say people are still getting rid of old stock. My guess is that they are not long for this world.

Is Gas Reaper even still alive? That guy shouldn't even be breathing the same oxygen as the rest of us.

His Gas Reaper (autos) and Aura Genetix (photos) are no more (as far as webpage and socials go). Instead of owning up he went on trolling people and telling them “go F yourself, already got paid from this” so that got him nowhere. Banks discounted his stuff right away and like the two posts above say it’s still lingering out there. Shitty part I was really looking forward to running Bessie Cake (supposedly a true Wedding Cake cut used), luckily Mephisto just dropped their version :thumbsup:

Back