OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

Multiverse actually has this on their site now, even after all this shit. The owner of Ass Raper was even bagging on them on IG supposedly because they refused to pay for the last drop after he said they were just hemp seeds. Wtf???

reapermultiverse.png

Multiverse actually has this on their site now, even after all this shit. The owner of Ass Raper was even bagging on them on IG supposedly because they refused to pay for the last drop after he said they were just hemp seeds. Wtf???

reapermultiverse.png
Rediculous.

reapermultiverse.png
There's a reason why I only buy seeds from @Hembra Genetics, if not direct....nuff said :shrug:. This isn't really a jab at Multiverse, who I've heard from gromies were great for them. I just never had a reason not to get seeds from any other seed shop. The girls quietly removed GR seeds and didn't make a fuss at all about it. I don't think we should make a point to ostracize all seed banks that carries GR seeds, though I strongly believe you shouldn't do what NASC did. Like why the hell are you growing some of the seeds to test them. Scratch your losses and be on your way. The minute GR made them hemp comments, the seeds were worthless.

Thanks for the update. I hope everyone takes a hard look at their seedbank choices in light of all this. I know it sucks for them as they are taking the financial hit - but maintaining inventory that you know (or have reason to believe) is counterfeit is almost as bad as the original malfeasance IMHO. That's why I am only dealing with gear vendors that do the right thing (such as Hembra) and try to help them offset their losses with new business. Maybe a drop in the bucket, but maybe it helps. IMHO, etc.

Thanks for the update. I hope everyone takes a hard look at their seedbank choices in light of all this. I know it sucks for them as they are taking the financial hit - but maintaining inventory that you know (or have reason to believe) is counterfeit is almost as bad as the original malfeasance IMHO. That's why I am only dealing with gear vendors that do the right thing and try to help them offset their losses with new business. Maybe a drop in the bucket, but maybe it helps. IMHO, etc.
Totally agree. This community has never been about the bottom line until recently. If you care more about offsetting a couple stacks instead of the integrity of your business, than you never was about the community in the first place. NASC is literally spending more money to validate a snitch's inventory who said it was nothing but hemp. For what?! to sell a fraction of the inventory??? Who is making these decisions for them, it makes absolutely no sense. What do they gain from going through with this whole charade??? I stand by they would have made much more by taking the high road and telling the community they purchased the seeds already, but will not sell them and will take the financial loss.

Thanks for the update. I hope everyone takes a hard look at their seedbank choices in light of all this. I know it sucks for them as they are taking the financial hit - but maintaining inventory that you know (or have reason to believe) is counterfeit is almost as bad as the original malfeasance IMHO. That's why I am only dealing with gear vendors that do the right thing (such as Hembra) and try to help them offset their losses with new business. Maybe a drop in the bucket, but maybe it helps. IMHO, etc.
That's a great point. They must eat the cost because that's part of their cost of doing business. We should make an effort to reward them for their effort by buying from them, but they should consider how much they can lose if they don't.

Totally agree. This community has never been about the bottom line until recently. If you care more about offsetting a couple stacks instead of the integrity of your business, than you never was about the community in the first place. NASC is literally spending more money to validate a snitch's inventory who said it was nothing but hemp. For what?! to sell a fraction of the inventory??? Who is making these decisions for them, it makes absolutely no sense. What do they gain from going through with this whole charade??? I stand by they would have made much more by taking the high road and telling the community they purchased the seeds already, but will not sell them and will take the financial loss.
It is the way everything is going. Speculation. Our grandparents (some of us) great grandparents built this nation back after ww2 and the depression. They built american companies with pride, quality and customer service.

The boomers shipped all that overseas, gave into neo capitalism and speculation. They taught their children to do the same. Some see the truth. Some who were lucky enough to spend time with the peeps who lived thru hell.
Other young people see the misdeeds and are waking up.

This is a metaphor for our soceity today.

Still blown away by all the shit that went down with this clown of a breeder. One thing from my perspective is a lot of effort is being placed on tracking which banks (the innocent ones in all this) are doing the ethical thing by removing GRG gear or at the least they’re trying to break even by heavily discounting the old stock to clear out (I haven’t seen banks drop that V-day “hemp seed” shit GRG was bragging about…and they should post a full detailed warning at minimum for the old gear so it’s the buyers decision if they want to take the risk)…but to that point what community effort is there to make sure Chris (GRG) doesn’t just take a short break to let the dust settle, rebrand under a different name, IG account, etc and start pushing bunk ass gear again with a vendetta? IMO that’s where the energy should be spent making sure this asshat never makes another penny in the cannabiz.

Still blown away by all the shit that went down with this clown of a breeder. One thing from my perspective is a lot of effort is being placed on tracking which banks (the innocent ones in all this) are doing the ethical thing by removing GRG gear or at the least they’re trying to break even by heavily discounting the old stock to clear out (I haven’t seen banks drop that V-day “hemp seed” shit GRG was bragging about…and they should post a full detailed warning at minimum for the old gear so it’s the buyers decision if they want to take the risk)…but to that point what community effort is there to make sure Chris (GRG) doesn’t just take a short break to let the dust settle, rebrand under a different name, IG account, etc and start pushing bunk ass gear again with a vendetta? IMO that’s where the energy should be spent making sure this asshat never makes another penny in the cannabiz.

Seed companies should know who he is actually is, and should check physical mailing addresses before accepting new breeder product. The rest of us are stuck reading breeder and distributor reviews.

:pimp: Groovy

Seed companies should know who he is actually is, and should check physical mailing addresses before accepting new breeder product. The rest of us are stuck reading breeder and distributor reviews.

:pimp: Groovy

Agree to an extent, but easy to get a PO box and operate under a pseudonym. Most didn’t know he was pushing photos under his other brand Aura. His real info is out there, but still give it a few years and some smart tactics and the rat can be right back to searching for some cheese.

Back