OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

Noticed this on all the remaining Gas Reapers stock on NASC
Capture.JPG

I just wanted to report that @Hembra Genetics did the right thing and has taken all Gas Reaper off inventory. I would encourage all my growmies on AFN to consider Hembra for their next gear purchase.

My experience with them has been stellar. They have one of the best auto inventories in the business IMHO, it's constantly updated, and their CS is fantastic. I remember right before Xmas I reached out to get some gift certificates and they hooked me up very quickly. Additionally, all the gear I have purchased from them was shipped quickly and had great follow up. Highly recommended.
I'm so annoying reading all this. :( But i'm happy I never pulled the trigger and bought his gear. I'm also happy with my decision to make my last purchase from Hembra Genetics (Expensive shipping to Canada, but sometimes it's worth it to buy from someone you trust rather than all these bad actors in the industry.

It's really a bummer that there are so many untrustworthy people in the business.

MultiVerse Beans still has their autos and photos available for purchase. MVB's site was under construction for the past few days, and is back up now, complete with Gas Reaper seeds.

The owner says he will not deal with Gas Reaper once current stock is gone.
It's another company I know not to buy from. They just don't get it.

I just wanted to report that @Hembra Genetics did the right thing and has taken all Gas Reaper off inventory. I would encourage all my growmies on AFN to consider Hembra for their next gear purchase.

My experience with them has been stellar. They have one of the best auto inventories in the business IMHO, it's constantly updated, and their CS is fantastic. I remember right before Xmas I reached out to get some gift certificates and they hooked me up very quickly. Additionally, all the gear I have purchased from them was shipped quickly and had great follow up. Highly recommended.
Is Hembra based in America?

Yes because I like ordering from NASC and was bummed that they weren't taking it seriously. I'm not sure if I can trust them anymore though.
It's not that they aren't trustable per se, as they have a good rep' otherwise,... It's just that wishy-washy soft-handed statement was not well put, especially in retrospect now, ay? :rolleyes2: ....like I said, I think the scales have fallen from their eyes finally, and now know to cut that burning ship off of their wharf!

As for the rest of the banks, keep a fair mind for them, and some sympathy... Up to that point, GRG was not a nuclear potato, and were selling well,... profit margins for seeds are not great, and proven OK stock should not have to be eaten.... And they are under a legit bizz contract, so they are kinda stuck....
It's also up to the consumer to make a call too on this :smoking:

Hey I'm just glad the shit-show bill has been delivered to the right shit-stain finally! :pimphand:

Last edited:
On a side note, at least now I know I can buy bulk seeds for a little mid town seeding of planters around businesses and local PD's without spending a lot of $$.......you know, just for shits n giggles......

On a side note, at least now I know I can buy bulk seeds for a little mid town seeding of planters around businesses and local PD's without spending a lot of $$.......you know, just for shits n giggles......
Me and a few friends did that about 25 yrs ago! Planted one in the large planter at the entrance to the public safety bldg. she got kinda big before they finally figured it out… like a 3’x3’ bush! NL photo from Sensi seed bank. Lol

Me and a few friends did that about 25 yrs ago! Planted one in the large planter at the entrance to the public safety bldg. she got kinda big before they finally figured it out… like a 3’x3’ bush! NL photo from Sensi seed bank. Lol
I've noticed local grocery store strip mall has planters out, and most of in town businesses have some little beautification plantings that tend to go untended after the photo ops are done.....might be fun to start a grow of epidemic proportions and see if it gets noticed and/or makes the local news.

Back