OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

The other day I was on my reddit page and had joined the assreaper subreddeit. Scrolling and see someone say, Gas Reaper extra frosty week 9." And caption the pic, latest Gas Reaper frost. Lol. They took a pic of Twenty 20's stock Glue Sniffer S1 pic from NASC, and tried to pass it off as Gas Reaper genetics. It just continues. Sad in such an otherwise supportive and good hearted community! Here is the reddit thread.

So I'm wondering if the seed banks that have his gear still in stock are going to continue offering it or dump it and take the loss in light of this possible new info?
The ones I have looked at still have Gas Reaper "gear" in stock, I assume to clear out the inventory (a la North Atlantic). Very disappointing. It will factor substantially in whom I chose to do business with going forward.

Last edited:
The ones I have looked at still have Gas Reaper "gear" in stock, I assume to clear out the inventory (a la North Atlantic). Very disappointing. It will factor substantially in whom I chose to do business with going forward.
I almost ordered seeds from their site yesterday, then remembered this thread. It's already costing them money lol.

NASC chose to do the new drop.... You know, the one GR said was trash, and just hemp seeds.... They made their bed, now they can lay in it. They had a great opportunity to drive business by saying they bought his new drop already but will unfortunately take the loss due to GR actions. I guarantee they would have sold more seeds in that week than what they will from the drop. "Exclusive drop" LOL!

I wish no ill will on any small business, but damn NASC did more than fumble the ball here, and as long as GR continues his nose dive, NASC and their "exclusive seeds" they're parading on their website will be an afterthought to many growers.

NASC

Attachments

• cbdv6vzhf2g81.jpg
    cbdv6vzhf2g81.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 104
Goose Seeds has his crap for 50% off, with a note:

ChemMO (AUTO FEMS)
CAD$70.00 CAD$35.00

Gas Reaper rats to cops on growers because they hurt his feelings! We do not work with him anymore we do not support rats! No guarantees on his gear buyer beware!
ChemMO – (GMO x South Bay Bessie)
South Bay Bessie (Chem91 x Creme De La Chem) x (Deathstar x Creme De La Chem)
5+ Feminized Autoflower Seeds
60/40 Indica/Sativa, Frost 9.5/10. 65-75 days from sprout. 28-38” inches tall.

12 in stock

ChemMO (AUTO FEMS) quantity

Category: Gas Reaper Genetics -50% OFF Tags: Autoflower, Feminized Autoflower, Gas Reaper Genetics

R

Back