OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

So his Gas Reaper tattoo page had all of it's posts deleted yesterday. Today, his main Instagram has been deleted. The fallout continues
Good riddance! No doubt he will rebrand and come back as someone else but hopefully this was from him trolling that dude on IG.

Thanks Norse' :toke: ... All that stock banks are stuck with, small blame for them off'ing them ASAP and not just eating them...

NA Seeds = :rolleyes1: ... they ought to be writing for his fucking PR team,... "no ill will", that's a mealy mouth white wash comment if ever I saw one :bummer: And the rest of the horseshit they spewed about breeder professionalism standards smacks of absolute hypocrisy! :kissass:This was a chance for some integrity to be shown by such a business, and instead they post that rubbish with zero sense of outrage at his conduct... They don't need to go into specifics or troll him at all, just don't pat his little behind and "there there" him over what was a disgusting childish self destructive act that put the Law onto a customer....
Duly noted on NA Seeds...:redcross: :baghead: :finger:
....Upside, I/we didn't know that rat had 2 brands out there...
100% agree. Will never purchase from NASC and will always mention their stance on this. He crossed a line that he can’t come back from. I’m happy the troll is gone, for now. Definitely didn’t know he had two companies. I’m guessing that wasn’t well known by many and is quite telling of the kind of person he is.

100% agree. Will never purchase from NASC and will always mention their stance on this. He crossed a line that he can’t come back from. I’m happy the troll is gone, for now. Definitely didn’t know he had two companies. I’m guessing that wasn’t well known by many and is quite telling of the kind of person he is.
...yeah, reading between the lines on that statement makes me wonder what sort of song&dance he put on that snowed NASC like that (if even that's the case)... Whatever their bizz relations were like as breeder to vendor which I don't doubt were "good", the evidence is incontrovertible...
Clutching the serpent Chris to their bosom, "saddened" as they are is poorly done :nono:

It's getting better and better. Some dude has matched all the pics of AssRapers last drop of strains to pics from some website years ago from their 'pictures of the month'.

gasreap.png

So I'm wondering if the seed banks that have his gear still in stock are going to continue offering it or dump it and take the loss in light of this possible new info?

Yeah, now we're getting into true deceptive trade practices/consumer fraud if a vendor has actual knowledge of counterfeit goods - which is what they are apparently - and continues to sell them.

Back