OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

I think that's a reasonable way to recoup their expenses without supporting what the rats did.

MultiVerse Beans still has their autos and photos available for purchase. MVB's site was under construction for the past few days, and is back up now, complete with Gas Reaper seeds.

The owner says he will not deal with Gas Reaper once current stock is gone.

Per email communications from NASC shared on Reddit. They are going to do inhouse testing on new gear themselves and indefinitely postpone the Valentine's Day drop. I got their Valentine's day drop newsletter and Gas Reaper wasn't on there.

It's getting better and better. Some dude has matched all the pics of AssRapers last drop of strains to pics from some website years ago from their 'pictures of the month'.

View attachment 1418141
I was debating on trying Gas Reaper Genetics when the last drop was made. But this particular photo seemed more and more familiar, the more I looked at it. It alone ultimately made me decide against. So I'm not surprised at all. Turns out I had seen it.

:greencheck: Thanks mates for keeping a weather eye on this shit-show!

I'll let Adam know that his pics are being ripped,...probably nuth' to be done about it, but he should at least know....

Most banks are indeed stuck with the inventory, and if it was a big purchase small blame for them not wanting to eat them... as we see they want to be rid of that shit ASAP!
Per email communications from NASC shared on Reddit. They are going to do inhouse testing on new gear themselves and indefinitely postpone the Valentine's Day drop. I got their Valentine's day drop newsletter and Gas Reaper wasn't on there.
Well nice to see NASC pulled their heads out at last, and the scales have fallen from their eyes- :rolleyes1: .... I'd say they had very little choice here, to do that testing of the suspect drop-
snap-out-of-it.gif
.... partial redemption credit to them, and perhaps a bit of face-saving as well right? Plus future headache from enraged customers!

Yes because I like ordering from NASC and was bummed that they weren't taking it seriously. I'm not sure if I can trust them anymore though.

I just wanted to report that @Hembra Genetics did the right thing and has taken all Gas Reaper off inventory. I would encourage all my growmies on AFN to consider Hembra for their next gear purchase.

My experience with them has been stellar. They have one of the best auto inventories in the business IMHO, it's constantly updated, and their CS is fantastic. I remember right before Xmas I reached out to get some gift certificates and they hooked me up very quickly. Additionally, all the gear I have purchased from them was shipped quickly and had great follow up. Highly recommended.

Multiverse dropped them quietly. Their gas Reaper pages give you a 404 error.
Still there.

That aside, I get really suspicious when an auto breeder pops up out of nowhere with a bunch of strains and very little info about their breeding, but what do I know? I'm not even on youtube. :biggrin:

Back