OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

Ok....I know abit about this clowns shennanigans with trying to get people busted that spoke their mind about his gear.......but wasn't there a thing about him buying hemp seeds by the pound and passing them off as his genetics in the end and then bragging about it?....

Like @Tony9d9ct said when all was lost GR claimed the last drop he did was all hemp seed. I think NASC delayed the drop and grew some out to test, but i’m not 100% on that.

I mean joke is still on him, seeds are classified as hemp (< 0.3% THC content) by law in the US so he wasn’t really hardcore trolling peeps like he thought.

Thought I'd heard/read it somewhere...just that I got the moving sale email from Multiverse and they were still showing some of it for sale.....was just thinking who would trust it to be what he said it was when he shipped to them....a buyer beware kinda thing..

Well I and others have grown his early works and they did great. I do believe they are all f1 crosses of others stuff like roc and ethos. Would not touch his last drop though. Just remember if you buy seeds he has already been paid and the seed bank is trying to recover costs.

Damn, wish I found this thread before getting a pack of peach martini and lemon star from NASC. Saw the cheap price and the photos/description on the site and bought w/o looking the breeder up. Now just hoping these seeds germinate lol. If not I’ll just give them to the birds

Damn, wish I found this thread before getting a pack of peach martini and lemon star from NASC. Saw the cheap price and the photos/description on the site and bought w/o looking the breeder up. Now just hoping these seeds germinate lol. If not I’ll just give them to the birds

You will be fine. I have both and they are legit. Got a LemonStar in cure now. Don't let the asshole ruin your enjoyment of the genetics. He has his money. You just helped NASC recoup their money out of this and you'll be happy with the end result.

Yeah gas reaper is a fucking loser but I had some of his stock left to grow out and it’s definitely decent. This was his chemmo.

Attachments

• A571DE89-907F-4D15-A26B-5A36CAA1F734.jpeg
    A571DE89-907F-4D15-A26B-5A36CAA1F734.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 77
  • B6461CA7-87A1-416B-80AD-4A1D91B409DD.jpeg
    B6461CA7-87A1-416B-80AD-4A1D91B409DD.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 80
Back