OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

I’ll never buy this guys genetics. He just snitched on a grower in a prohibitive state because he did a charge back on his reversal spray (prob for not working). Posted a screenshot of the ticket with the growers full name and email address, as well as mentioned his full name and state in the post. Dude is scum.

Apparently he has done it again. Note, I can't vouch for the authenticity of this, but there appears to be at least two claims of snitching:

I couldn't even find their site, so giving up.

I passed the news onto an acquaintance who needs the money and has mad social media skills. He won't touch GRG with a 10' pole though.

I've been watching that shit show between him and that other guy for few days. I was shocked to see he was recruiting trolls and offering a 5 pack to who trolled guy hardest. Then next day he offered 1 pack of entire line up to best troll. Now this whole thing was over 20 random seeds and he is offering far more just to troll a guy who isn't fighting back. I wish this dude just breed seeds and stayed the fuck off the internet lol. I love the genetics I have gotten but he makes it hard to root for the guy. He is going to have to disappear, rebrand and stay in the shadows or hire a middle man because its hard for anyone who have watched this play out feel good about his actions. Like I said, it would be a little different if other guy was firing off too but not really the case I have seen.

Sounds like this guy is his own worst enemy. Scarlet sunset sure tastes great but the buzz is mild. Could be my fault and I have 4 beans of that left and a couple of Bessie cake freebies. We will see.

I didn't fully understand screenshot till I read into it. This is fucked up. I will use the seeds I have but I will never spend another dollar on his gear and it's going to be hard to wipe off this stigma from my genetics lol. All the seed banks need to dump him. He just lost a thriving business over 20 random seeds. But truth is his anger is over not having a bunch of freebies for this upcoming drop. Wouldn't it be fitting if drop just sat at remaining seed banks.

I didn't fully understand screenshot till I read into it. This is fucked up. I will use the seeds I have but I will never spend another dollar on his gear and it's going to be hard to wipe off this stigma from my genetics lol. All the seed banks need to dump him. He just lost a thriving business over 20 random seeds. But truth is his anger is over not having a bunch of freebies for this upcoming drop. Wouldn't it be fitting if drop just sat at remaining seed banks.
My acquaintance was filling me in on the guy. I'm in a legal state but have financial reasons to stay on the DL. If a breeder or bank were to out me my life would change in not a good way. I don't care if his fan leaves are 30% THCV. I'll never touch his stuff lol. :cuss:

:redcard: He was outted in Live Stoners too, and I banned the cunt from here the instant I saw it!:cuss:

I banned the cunt from here the instant I saw it!:cuss:

As a mod maybe you can unsticky the Welcome Gas Reaper thread on General discussion? Even if not for these issues, he hasn't been here since August. So he isn't coming lol no reason for a welcome sticky

Yeah, I was looking at that earlier,... clean-up forth coming! :thumbsup:

A while back he had his chance here, and queered it.... hence his pissy back turning I figure... :rolleyes1:

Back