OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

I recently had good luck with the mephisto store on monday. they open every monday 3pm. i would check them out also.
Eu store ia non egzisting.. Or Im too dumb to find it

Eu store ia non egzisting.. Or Im too dumb to find it
I know the UK store has been open the past few Mondays also, not sure of EU/WW store. They plan on merging the two stores sometime down the road.

Dude is gonna lose his biz.

I know the UK store has been open the past few Mondays also, not sure of EU/WW store. They plan on merging the two stores sometime down the road.
I tried uk store, only uk shipping..

They can thank dear good that other US auto breeders dont give a f.. About europe and eu customers.. . IF rocbudinc, 20mendo or some of other guys were avaible in eu. I WOULD never ever look back at meph.

Last edited:
Yeh. This Ass Raper Genetics guy is claiming that the Seedsherenow guys ripped him off a bunch of money, and have actually been microwaving his seeds so they wont germinate and ruin his reputation. I got news for him, lol.

Anyway, believe it or not, I tried to pop two more seeds, after already being 0-10 on his garbage. Did the wet paper towel trick, yet again, of a strain I haven't tried, but had a new pack of...........'the motz'. Again, no surprises, and no germination. After five days, the seeds appeared slightly swollen, but hadn't cracked. I gently, but firmly pressed them between my fingers and cracked them open. They actually had a brownish 'goo' inside them, as if something had gone rotten.

You should send him the seeds wrapped in a tin foil hat :crying:
Dim Reapers Genitals have made some funny claims before...total looper

Last edited:
Not getting into all the breeder drama but I have to say, I got some Keylime Crush 20 days into cure and its amazing. Got a Chem Cupcakes on day 55 and a Hellbender on day 50 that are all doing phenomenal.

Back