OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

I'm two for two on actual germination of RocBudInc and Gas Reaper. But first run of both, had a plant herm and seed whole tent. Didn't catch till too late and don't know which of 6 breeders cultivator did it. Those two were a Roadkill and a Blueberry Slushy. The other two which are ongoing are a Keylime Crush and a Purple Chem. Purple Chem about two weeks out from harvest. Keylime Crush on week 1. All things considered I still ordered a 5 pack of Chem Cakes from NASC this week. I'm a sucker for chem crosses

I’ll never buy this guys genetics. He just snitched on a grower in a prohibitive state because he did a charge back on his reversal spray (prob for not working). Posted a screenshot of the ticket with the growers full name and email address, as well as mentioned his full name and state in the post. Dude is scum.

I’ll never buy this guys genetics. He just snitched on a grower in a prohibitive state because he did a charge back on his reversal spray (prob for not working). Posted a screenshot of the ticket with the growers full name and email address, as well as mentioned his full name and state in the post. Dude is scum.
Holy fucking shit!

On IG?

So glad I read this topoc. Almost pulled triggeron that scum gear.. Well it seems to me that nightowl is my best option.

Back