OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

I tried to germinate three seeds from Cash Raper Genetics. I clipped a tiny bit of the end off of them, and had them in paper towels for eight days. They didn't even swell up. On day nine, I put three Night Owl Foot Cheese seeds in the same wet paper towel. The next morning there were 1/8" long tap roots from the N.O. seeds. I put them in the dirt, and they're going well. On day twelve, I threw the Ass Raper Genetics seeds in the garbage, with no sign of life coming from them. There's tons of people on reddit that can't get them to sprout, either. After seeing the reply above, I say F that jackass.

ps: I didn't have to scuff, score, cut, paint, or bondo the Night owl seeds to get them to germinate.

I got a 5 pack of roadkill from N.A.S.C. only one germinated and I grew it out. Fire bud for sure Grapey and diesely af.The other 4 just wouldn't pop even after a month. The beans are big and super hard. There is way easier companies beans to go get. THATS THE FIRST AND LAST GASREAPER BUY FOR ME.

Attachments

• 20210820_145859.jpg
    20210820_145859.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 84
  • 20210820_145853.jpg
    20210820_145853.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
  • 20210813_103815.jpg
    20210813_103815.jpg
    538.5 KB · Views: 85
Sounds like a real douche bag boog, screw him and his seeds...............
I had similar experience. This dude seems like a total asshole. Three beans no germ only to find out later his seed “require” extra care like scarifying or even clipping the end of seed off. After I recommended to my seed supplier this info NEEDS to be disclosed by the Breeder at purchase as its not standard. He told me contact Chris at GR to get taken care of. Chris’ reply was cocky insinuating that my voicing dissatisfaction was me coming off with attitude. After he thought he put me in my place he offered to send me a replacement pack. I proceeded to tell him to shove them up his ass. Paul at MVBeans contacted me personally aggreed this was uncalled for & unprofessional by GR and he sent me a free pack my choice off his site. Went with a different breeder altogether.

I tried to germinate three seeds from Cash Raper Genetics. I clipped a tiny bit of the end off of them, and had them in paper towels for eight days. They didn't even swell up. On day nine, I put three Night Owl Foot Cheese seeds in the same wet paper towel. The next morning there were 1/8" long tap roots from the N.O. seeds. I put them in the dirt, and they're going well. On day twelve, I threw the Ass Raper Genetics seeds in the garbage, with no sign of life coming from them. There's tons of people on reddit that can't get them to sprout, either. After seeing the reply above, I say F that jackass.

ps: I didn't have to scuff, score, cut, paint, or bondo the Night owl seeds to get them to germinate.
Had exact same experience. 3 GR beans no germ/sprout even sanded last one begrudgingly. In the meantime 8 other autos no special treatment needed (4 breeders-meph, nightowl, rocbud, and a TrichomeClown) all 100% germ and going strong. Plus GR dude is a cocky DB with zero CS skillz.

checking back in. Since my earlier post, I have tried to germinate more seeds, seeing as I had them. I am now 0-10 on ass reaper genetics. Tried sanding them, nipping them, glass of water, paper towels, and going directly in the dirt. Simply put, this guy sells non viable seeds. Non capable of life. They're junk. garbage. Trash.

Glad I saw this phew...I almost bought some. I went with New420seedguy instead. 5 beans for 30 bucks
I’ve been looking at New420seedguy for a few years but never pulled the trigger. I’ve seen more recently say everything they’ve gotten from him has been fire. Next time I buy some seeds I’m gonna check him out again and this time buy something

I’ve been looking at New420seedguy for a few years but never pulled the trigger. I’ve seen more recently say everything they’ve gotten from him has been fire. Next time I buy some seeds I’m gonna check him out again and this time buy something
I'll document him..went smooth ordered sat got my tracking number and be here Monday I'm so pumped!

I used to grow nothing but New420guy. He was one of the first breeders I found on my journey. Reasonable prices and fast shipping. I still grow his stuff, both autos and photos and have 2 of his photos outside right now.

His La Berry Fruta auto doesn’t get huge, but it’s one of my favorite strains. I ran his GSC auto last winter and it was amazing.

B0857DD3-B2F1-4DB6-BB61-1A25658F7B75.jpeg

Back