OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

How was the smell on lemon and Bessie? Mainly lemon star? Any photos? 2 months later i still can't get a response from gas reaper.
By themselves they were great, sort of a fruity, spicy, rotten fruit chemical odor. I was weighing all my buds so I had all strains open and laide out to jar. The Ethos Banana Daddy, Grape Mint, Lemon Star, Bessie Cake, and Ripleys all in a closed room literally made me puke

i scored some bessi cake seeds from SHN have two planted directly in soil and two in paper towels, its been 5 days now and no germination as of yet starting to get nervous. The fast buds westcoast og seeds all 5 popped in 3 days. Maybe the Reapers are old? or just bunk? i guess i will give them 10 days then start contacting people... what would you guys do? Whats standard procedure?

I'm still waiting on my reply lol..think been since may I've tried 3 times

That sucks man, on his other thread he was like Hi my name is blah blah blah im going to super active here blah blah and disappears. Meh...whatever, if these seeds are bunk im sure SHN will make good with me one way or the other. At $10+ per seed i would be all over any questions my potential customers had, but im just a noob to cannabis growing....what the hell would i know.

This is why I won't grow his shit. He's as bad as the rocbudinc communication. We don't need anymore vendors like that.
Screenshot_20210820-075240.png

Sounds like a real douche bag boog, screw him and his seeds...............
Ya it's kinda a shitty response after I praised him and everything and even offered to showcase it. If it were that easy to find info.. like I haven't been asking or looking elsewhere then I wouldn't even waste the time to send you an Instagram like all the rest that I've got seeds from whose got easy to find reports and stuff lol.. I'm may I couldn't find a single anything on lemon star

Back