OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

i scored some bessi cake seeds from SHN have two planted directly in soil and two in paper towels, its been 5 days now and no germination as of yet starting to get nervous. The fast buds westcoast og seeds all 5 popped in 3 days. Maybe the Reapers are old? or just bunk? i guess i will give them 10 days then start contacting people... what would you guys do? Whats standard procedure?
Did you ever get germination on your seeds? I popped two Keylime Crush and two Runtzorbet a week ago. Finally had one Runtzorbet germinate yesterday morning and by the time I got home from work the seedling had died. Dug up the other three seeds and they hadn't even cracked. Up til now I've had 100% germination rate so I don't think it was something I did wrong but maybe. From the looks of it contacting the breeder is useless.

Did you ever get germination on your seeds? I popped two Keylime Crush and two Runtzorbet a week ago. Finally had one Runtzorbet germinate yesterday morning and by the time I got home from work the seedling had died. Dug up the other three seeds and they hadn't even cracked. Up til now I've had 100% germination rate so I don't think it was something I did wrong but maybe. From the looks of it contacting the breeder is useless.
Sad to hear.. and ya he's no longer replying back to me. He's just too busy for anything but taking money to the bank or in his safe it seems unfortunately.

Well its been around 8 or 9 days now, i had one sprout. The seed shell was stuck on the sprout, i managed to peal it off without damage. Im going to contact seeds here now and see if they can make reparations on the sale, i wont bother trying contact a breeder with a shitty attitude. I hope they will be cool about it, maybe give me a pack of something else. Im purty sure the seeds are immature they were very whiteish. I dont have much experience with cannabis seeds but ive grown a shitload of super hot and exotic peppers. Old seeds or immature, either way putting them on the market this way as well as his shitty attitude towards customers is unacceptable.

Guess im not the only one having problems with his seeds....

Just a heads up... JD

Guess im not the only one having problems with his seeds....

Just a heads up... JD

Customer service issues aside, scarification or nicking the sharpish end of the seeds will help tremendously with germination. Several growers in my circle have had trouble with these seeds, but sandpaper has worked very well. Just one seed out of several dozen has so far refused to pop.

Customer service issues aside, scarification or nicking the sharpish end of the seeds will help tremendously with germination. Several growers in my circle have had trouble with these seeds, but sandpaper has worked very well. Just one seed out of several dozen has so far refused to pop.
I've heard good results this way for stubborn seeds. What grit sandpaper do you mind me asking? Never know I may have a similar problem in future. I prolly should tried this with my F1s early on.

I've got to chime back in here... I reached out via the Gas Reaper Genetics website and heard back within a couple of days. He suggested what others have above, scuffing, scarring or nipping with nail clippers. Runtzorbet and Keylime Crush getting scuffed and soaked today, fingers crossed they pop.

Back