OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

I used to grow nothing but New420guy. He was one of the first breeders I found on my journey. Reasonable prices and fast shipping. I still grow his stuff, both autos and photos and have 2 of his photos outside right now.

His La Berry Fruta auto doesn’t get huge, but it’s one of my favorite strains. I ran his GSC auto last winter and it was amazing.

View attachment 1373303
Oh boy I'm getting excited :yay:

Maybe I'm wrong but didn't Hobbes try to talk to 420 about being a vendor here but the guy refused to show any of his work from all those strains to him and Hobbes thought that was sketchy? You guys make me want to get some though hearing good reviews...

Just saw on IG that Gas Reaper cut ties with Seedsherenow. Gotta just assume they got sick of giving out refunds or free seeds due to Gas Reaper seeds not popping. How is this dude not getting called out more openly?

I actuallu ordered some gasreaper and ROC from.Neptune. the germ was terrible for both. Between the freedies and packs I bought of both only 2 of the ROC germinated.

I have pretty good luck normally.

The ROC was fire but I did contact GRG for some replacements.

I will see if I get any replacements and if they germ.

Worst germ rate of any packs I have had though.

Yeah he’s legit. Seems to fly under the radar, and has been offering more autos recently it appears. His GSC auto has been out of stock for awhile now. So I’m going to grow some Brother Mendel cookies to compare soon.
20211016_145813.jpg
seed guy is legit. True purple haze week 2 today, we shall see

I've always heard GR beans are tough to pop, but it sucks to hear that people are still struggling even after jumping through the extra hoops. Even worse if they have no customer service skills. :sleeping:

Just saw on IG that Gas Reaper cut ties with Seedsherenow. Gotta just assume they got sick of giving out refunds or free seeds due to Gas Reaper seeds not popping. How is this dude not getting called out more openly?
Saw his IG post also.... He claims they tried to cheat him out of 10k, but theres two sides to every story.. Based on some growers here, it wouldn't surprise me if SHN been dealing with people asking for refunds.

Back